Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 1032 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,300 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default thats just wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Congratulations to Amber & Shannon !!
    I think it's time to see a picture of the happy couple,
    We need to see what your baby is going to look like

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Just think...someone peed on that

I'll second that motion!!!!

Congrats Shannon & Amber!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Congrats Amber and Shannon!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys. How about a SK-themed nursery?

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    No money. End of his collecting career. (Expert by experience)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING : UNPUBLISHED, UNCOLLECTED (revised edition)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Upgraded my very 1st DT book: A normal beautiful Grant's first edition of The Drawing Of The Three that I bought when it came out when I was about 16 years old. For all the moves that it has been through, it is in nearly pristine shape, I'm sure that I'll keep it. I today got another first edition that Phil Hale "remarqued" by adding his signature. No, it's not one of the seven just sold by Betts, but still a nice one. I forgot how nice this book feels.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Sorry to invade the P&J forum, last post on this subject, promise, lol!

Sonogram pics. I flipped them so that the head is at the top. Does anyone else see a demon baby or is it just me?
    Yup, you're definitely having an Alien!

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys?

Sorry I've been out of the loop for awhile. 88-96 hour work weeks will do that to a person. I received two books from TDT.org and have no idea why? Could someone please explain? LOL. They're amazing to me because I've always had interests in starting a collection but have never had a signed book before receiving the Woman Special Edition signed by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee from you guys. Additionally, I received a Carrie though I'm not sure of the specifics and/if it is a First Edition? It's copyright is 1974 and appears to be the original cover...

Thanks a bunch! Made my day to see this stuff. I'm excited!
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Guys?

Sorry I've been out of the loop for awhile. 88-96 hour work weeks will do that to a person. I received two books from TDT.org and have no idea why? Could someone please explain? LOL. They're amazing to me because I've always had interests in starting a collection but have never had a signed book before receiving the Woman Special Edition signed by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee from you guys. Additionally, I received a Carrie though I'm not sure of the specifics and/if it is a First Edition? It's copyright is 1974 and appears to be the original cover...

It sounds like you donated to the Haven Fundraiser and that you one a prize. Congrats.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys?

You donated to our Haven Foundation Fundraiser, and won an item from our raffle.
    Look here
    2012 Haven Foundation Prizes and Rules Announcement!!

around post #47

Quick edit-the Carrie IS NOT a first edition, so please don't get too excited.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Xile ... if you don't automatically know what to look for to determine whether a book is a first edition or not, you NEED to check out the Collectible Catalogs here on the site. You'll save yourself lots and lots of money, trust me, lol.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Bill!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    No money. End of his collecting career. (Expert by experience)
    The up side is the kid will be on TDT.org in less than 5 years calling us all "Old Farts" and complaining how Daddy wouldn't get him an IPhone!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys?

Now aren't you glad I talked you into donating? LOL LOL Well Done, Bill (us "Bill's" have to stick together). Congrats!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I just got the First Editions (Paperback and Hardcover) of Kim Harrison's For A Fistful of Charms in the mail yesterday, and the paperback (which is the real first edition, back then she wasn't big enough to merit hardcover status yet) is signed!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very proud today. My son graduated from 5th grade this morning and received the highest award possible, The Principal's Award, as well as Distinguished Honors (straight As), and a Leadership Award!!!

This is Jacob and his principal:
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big time congrats!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome and congrats Becca!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! An outstanding achievement!

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Becca to you and your son!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I've found this book a couple of weeks.

Münzer, Kurt
    Zwischen zwei Welten
    . - Seltsame Geschichten.
    Illustrator: Kasia v. Szadurska. Konstanz,
    Reuß & Itta, 1916.

================================================== ======
    Some older, SK promo stuff:

Stephen King ARENA
    (Under the Dome) promo Poster Heyne

Stephen King ARENA
    (Under the Dome) promo Poster BIG size promo Poster Heyne

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Becca! That's one smart kid you've got there!

Shannon, that kid's definitely got your noggin.

I don't know what to make of this cover, but I like it:

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post

Wizard and Glass in Russian

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, at least you see a dark tower (through the eye)! But I guess the person is Rhea..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's my best guess. I've always liked that cover, but it is a sorta' strange one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 632 1032 ... LastLast