Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 27575

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone...I put this on under Foreign Editions too, but thought I would also put it here. Someone has a listing for a lot of 11 Russian Stephen King books. They look like they are all hardcover editions. Just thought someone who collects these minght want to check them out. Starting bid is 24.99
    I don't know how to just post the link....sorry.

Ebay item # 220339994170
    Attached Images

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not an auction, but Bev Vincent posted the notice of this one on his site:

All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy

I'll probably be ordering a copy.

John

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John, its a shame that wasnt done by King otherwise i would get it.
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it authorized by King or is this a possible copyright violation?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Nig...3A1|240%3A1318

The picture is small, and I'm far from an expert - but the signature looks good to me.

I asked the seller a question, and it looks as though this is a 1st/12th.

Nothing too exciting, but if its legit, its a dated signature.....

It seems pretty cheap to me anyways.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    That's hilarious!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

The picture is small, and I'm far from an expert - but the signature looks good to me.

I don't ever remember seeing SK doing his signature "loop" on an inscription. Based on that small pic, the sig does look pretty good, but all those loops bother me. Anyone else ever seen him do that?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's an authentic signature and inscription

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    That's hilarious!
    That was also my reaction at reading that link.

EDIT: I just went back to view that again and noticed that you can preview the first 15 pages. It's riveting!

Quote Originally Posted by pickle View Post
    John, its a shame that wasnt done by King otherwise i would get it.
    Well... technically, it is, right? Just don't overthink it.
    Last edited by Patrick; 01-07-2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: too funny
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's a parody, so it's probably covered under fair use, but it wouldn't be a King violation in any case. King never wrote "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." That line exists only in the movie.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default wow

as new Long Walk.... too bad it's a third printing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's a parody, so it's probably covered under fair use, but it wouldn't be a King violation in any case. King never wrote "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." That line exists only in the movie.
    Thanks Bev. I still have doubts, but I didn't remember that the line was not in the book though I should've.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

This looks pretty sweet....http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=020...if my want list wasn't soooo long I would be looking to snipe in a few days...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    This looks pretty sweet....http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=020...if my want list wasn't soooo long I would be looking to snipe in a few days...
    hehehe....I have that same letter framed.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wife would divorce me if I bought that. Think it's worth it?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Ralph-

As in same, do you mean addressed to the SAME person, meaning this one is a copy of some sort? Or is your letter the SAME text but to a different person?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Ralph-

As in same, do you mean addressed to the SAME person, meaning this one is a copy of some sort? Or is your letter the SAME text but to a different person?
    oop's sorry. I should have made that clear.

It's addressed to me. The letter is the SAME text.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have that letter, too, except mine is on nice letterhead with Victorian houses across the top. It's reproduced on page 11 of The Road to the Dark Tower, dated Dec. 1 1983. Doesn't have the PS, though.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    My wife would divorce me if I bought that. Think it's worth it?
    You get the books also.....That's a first edition Gunslinger. The letter is just kind of icing on the cake.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the etiquette about auctions being bid on by me?

There are two particularly awesome auctions that I am currently winning and would like to keep that way?

So do I post saying "Check out these awesome auctions" or keep them to myself and hopefully post in the "New Pride and Joy" thread?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

There are two particularly awesome auctions that I am currently winning and would like to keep that way?

So do I post saying "Check out these awesome auctions" or keep them to myself and hopefully post in the "New Pride and Joy" thread?
    I would never intentionally draw outside attention to an item I really want and am bidding on. IMO that has nothing to do with etiquette but just good sense.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel the same way. If you really want to win the auction, why do something that will draw more people to it?

John

Country
    Country Flag

Very true. You might even try to convince someone it's a bad idea to buy right now. I mean, in this economy and all...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you are really interested by this item, it would be silly to mention it, cause you'll attract attention on it.

However, when the auction is finished you can obviously show it... or, if you aint the highest bidder and wont bid anymore on it.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast