Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Collectible Clive Barker

Hybrid View

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one of you veteran Clive collectors can help regarding DJ for Poseidon Weaveworld. Is it more like a rubber type feel (like on Cabal) or more like a brodart type material?

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition, Talisman/Black House Grant Gift Edition
    It is more of an acetate brodart material. I was just looking at that one thinking of what to offer it for, the slipcase is a dust catcher from hell, I know that!
    Hi Tommy. Your mailbox is full and not accepting messages.

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one of you veteran Clive collectors can help regarding DJ for Poseidon Weaveworld. Is it more like a rubber type feel (like on Cabal) or more like a brodart type material?

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition, Talisman/Black House Grant Gift Edition
    It is more of an acetate brodart material. I was just looking at that one thinking of what to offer it for, the slipcase is a dust catcher from hell, I know that!
    Hi Tommy. Your mailbox is full and not accepting messages.

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition
    Cleared it out, apologies

+ Reply to Thread