Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104
Results 27,576 to 27,589 of 27589

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quick, Needful Things and Different Seasons PC copies:
    https://pspublishing2.com/slipcased-...erm=2024-05-31

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Couple of interesting auctions in the horizon...

Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf Signed Limited Edition Hardcover and... https://comics.ha.com/itm/books/gene...a/7374-94032.s

Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf "October" Chapter Illustration Original Art (Land of ... https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-c...a/7374-97441.s

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hey there. Not King related but this is a very unique item from my collection and probably worth looking for some of you.

Real 1/1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone from Bloomsbury Softcover.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be curious to know if JK Rowling's collectibles has lost value, or not, since all the controversy about her started
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    This is a great price for what is clearly the traycased edition of Centipede Press' Knowing Darkness rather than the "slipcased" in the auction description.

The seller is a newbie and the listing is poor with inadequate photos and no mention of the extra artbook, etc.

Not sure I would want to risk them shipping it but could be a great buy if someone was in the area and was able to check it over first.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386897989996
    That seller is back with his listing using the same questionable "borrowed" photos he had a few months ago. Buyer beware.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/235589634494
    Mark Twain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I would be curious to know if JK Rowling's collectibles has lost value, or not, since all the controversy about her started
    As far as I know, no. A close friend of mine (the person behind The Rowling Library) collects her stuff and it's as expensive as ever.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I know your friend very well Ari. Really great guy.
    If anything the prices have slightly increased (with the rarer items), her collectibles are blue chip. I don’t think the controversy has affected them at all.
    You don’t have to agree with her sentiments, however I would rather have a colourful character than someone bland.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Has anyone here purchased the special edition of The Cuckoo's Calling? Looks nice, is reasonably priced but shipping is expensive outside of UK.
    I know Suntup Press tried to get permission for a limited edition a few years ago and was turned down.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Has anyone here purchased the special edition of The Cuckoo's Calling? Looks nice, is reasonably priced but shipping is expensive outside of UK.
    I know Suntup Press tried to get permission for a limited edition a few years ago and was turned down.
    was wondering that too. I own a signed first/first so will probably pass on it though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Long Walk by Stephen King, Centipede Press 2023, Signed Deluxe Edition

https://www.ebay.de/itm/176421501390...oAAOSweg5maLTU

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thanks for the heads up!
    Looks like it has a reserve price so no telling what that is!!!!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thanks for the heads up!
    Looks like it has a reserve price so no telling what that is!!!!
    Put in a bid of $10,000 and then retract it. It shows the reserve price.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Couple of interesting auctions in the horizon...

Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf Signed Limited Edition Hardcover and... https://comics.ha.com/itm/books/gene...a/7374-94032.s

Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf "October" Chapter Illustration Original Art (Land of ... https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-c...a/7374-97441.s
    CotW #66 set sold for $3360 incl BP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104