Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106
Results 2,626 to 2,629 of 2629

Thread: Other authors you collect

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just received my first order from Broken Binding. Solid work worth its reasonable price. Stamped foil on cloth, colour endpapers, an image from the dust jacket on the text block. A no BS production which is where I'm at right now anyway. I'd compare it to the current Dune trade hardcovers.

And speaking of China Mieville, his collaboration with Keanu Reeves is coming out next month. Signed trade hardcovers are up for pre-order with the purchase of a ticket for the virtual talk about the book. Attendees can submit a question in the order notes. Yes, Keanu Reeves is signing too.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Just received my first order from Broken Binding. Solid work worth its reasonable price. Stamped foil on cloth, colour endpapers, an image from the dust jacket on the text block. A no BS production which is where I'm at right now anyway. I'd compare it to the current Dune trade hardcovers.

And speaking of China Mieville, his collaboration with Keanu Reeves is coming out next month. Signed trade hardcovers are up for pre-order with the purchase of a ticket for the virtual talk about the book. Attendees can submit a question in the order notes. Yes, Keanu Reeves is signing too.
    Did you get your order in for The Scar?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sure did. I missed out on the Subterranean Press editions. Not gonna make that mistake again.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Another place to check out is Anderida Books. They do limited editions as well. These are “fancier” then what brokenbinding is doing but not a as fancy as say a sub press book. Better binding and material than a trade book so it’s an overall nice production. Generally around £50-£55 for the numbered edition. Never held a lettered edition of their books so not sure if it’s worth the premium.

Some of their books will be the only UK hardcover. Like their edition of Edward Ashton’s Mal Goes to War.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106