Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoLabelBG

Along the Path of the Beam NoLabelBG is on a distinguished road NoLabelBG's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: NoLabelBG

This is a big part of my Stephen King collection. Except the books i'm posting here, I also have all of the DT series, and maybe 15 more books, which I borrowed to a good friend of mine, and now they are at his house, and i can't scan them!

This is a selection of Bulgarian SK issues. Most of them have new versions with new design, but i like the old ones, because i think that the cover art is much better. Also, i just love old books.

The best Stephen King covers are made by Peter Stanimirov (Peter Stan). He is an interesting man, because he is not only the artist that made the covers, but also he is the founder and co-owner of the "Pleyad" - the publishing house that published most of the the Stephen King books in Bulgaria.

First, there are the short stories:

Just After Sunset

This is the new issue of Night Shift, published 2009 by "Bard"

For some strange reason, Pleyad never published the whole Night Shift! Instead of that, they published some short stories books with random short stories in them, some of them from Night Shift, some of them from other books:

This is The Mist.

It includes 5 short stories
    1. The Mist
    2. The Jaunt
    3. Word Processor of the Gods
    4. Beachworld
    5. The Ballad of The Flexible Bullet

Nightmares and Dreamscapes

It includes the following stories:
    1. My Pretty Pony
    2. Home Delivery
    3. The House on Maple Street
    4. You Know They Got a Hell of a Band
    5. Dedication
    6. Umney's Last Case
    7. The Doctor's Case
    8. (Stephen King's Notes)
    9. The Beggar and the Diamond

Thirteen

It includes 13 short stories:
    1. Chattery Teeth
    2. The Fifth Quarter
    3. The Jaunt
    4. The Monkey
    5. Umney's Last Case
    6. Suffer the Little Children
    7. Gramma
    8. Popsy
    9. Word Processor of the Gods
    10. The Raft
    11. Mrs. Todd's Shortcut
    12. You Know They Got a Hell of a Band
    13. The Man Who Would Not Shake Hands

Popsy

It includes 6 stories:
    1. The Night Flier
    2. Popsy
    3. It Grows on You
    4. Rainy Season
    5. The Fifth Quarter
    6. The Ten O'Clock People

Everything is Eventual

And here are the other books that I have at home:

Hearts in Atlantis

Carrie

(artwork by Peter Stanimirov: http://www.peterstan.com/)

Salem's Lot

Needful Things

Eyes of the Dragon

Four Past Midnight (Part 1 and Part 2)

It (Published in 2 parts. There is a newer 3 part version of the novel)

The Stand (Published in 3 parts)

The Tommycnockers (Published in 3 parts)

Christine (Published in 2 parts)

Thinner

The Shining

Rose Madder

The Long Walk

Roadwork

Dolores Claiborne

Firestarter (One of the 3 differend version published in Bulgaria)

The Dead Zone (The oldest of the 6 diferend versions published in Bulgaria. Also, the first Stephen King book in Bulgaria)

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Cujo

Rage

The Colorado Kid

Cell

From a Buick 8

The Black House

Dumma Key

The Green Mile

The Dark Half

This is what i have at my home! As soon as I can, I'll try to scan the rest of my collection, because there are some very interesting things to show! There are few more short stories books, and novels with some great artwork.
    I realize that some of that covers SUCK! I think, that some of them are made by some 5 year old jerk on MS Paint. The publisher Pleyad, which was a very good publisher many years ago, now makes very ugly books with low quality, since Peter Stanimirov is not part of the company!
    Also, some of the books are in a bad condition, because they are very old, and I'm not their first owner.

p.s. Sorry for my bad English!

So, now my Dark Tower collection is home, I've scanned the covers, and here they are:

The Dark Tower I

The Dark Tower II

The Dark Tower III

The Dark Tower IV

The Dark Tower V

The Dark Tower VI

The Dark Tower VII - part 1

The Dark Tower VII - part 2
    Last edited by NoLabelBG; 09-05-2011 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Added the "Hearts in Atlantis" cover!
    [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]To see some Bulgarian
    Stephen King book covers, click here:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic

Love The Shining cover

Thank you for sharing with us.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love those covers--almost all of them! I especially like the one for Duma Key--it's very evocative of the whole story!

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this stuff!!
    Please show us the rest of what you've got!!

sk

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is really cool to see the different cover art.

Thanks for sharing!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree, the covers are all very fascinating, as is the written script itself. Thanks for sharing these wonderful books!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quite interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting to see the differring cover art and the way they released the short story collections there. Thanks!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the first Christine (with the teeth)!

Some really nice covers. Some foreign are worth it.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam NoLabelBG is on a distinguished road NoLabelBG's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Christine is quite nice!

It's still a mystery to me on what logic they published the short stories. When i post the rest of the books, you'll see how strange are the other collections!
    But they have great artwork, so I'm ok with them!
    I forgot to mention, that "Bard" released the original Night Shift here for the first time this year, and there is one missing story - Jerusalem's Lot. I don't know why. There is no logical explanation why they excluded exactly this short story. It doesn't make sense. They left One for the Road. Strange...

Country
    Country Flag

I just added the cover of Just After Sunset to the main post!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the three covers for THE STAND.

Thanks for sharing these editions, always very interesting!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are great! Can't wait to see the rest when they get "home" - thanks for sharing them with us!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

These covers are awesome. I especially like those for It, Salem's Lot, and The Tommyknockers. Thanks for sharing.

ps. Your English is sooooooooooo much better than my Bulgarian.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    These covers are awesome. I especially like those for It, Salem's Lot, and The Tommyknockers. Thanks for sharing.

ps. Your English is sooooooooooo much better than my Bulgarian.
    They are my favorite too! If you like them, a think that you'll like the rest of the covers, that I want to post(ASAP), `cause most of them are in the same... hmmm... style. And they are made by my favorite artist (Peter Stanimirov)!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont like this JAS cover. it looks... bad
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha, that's because you've never seen the cover of Lisey's Story! It is pure agony!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

It's very cool to see these foreign editions, thanks for sharing!
    Geoff

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was great to see these editions!!!

My favourites are:
    The Dark Half
    Night Shift
    Duma Key

Thanks for sharing!!!

Country
    Country Flag

So, now my Dark Tower collection is home, I've scanned the covers, and here they are:
    I've added those 8 DT covers to the main post! Im sorry about the size of the first cover, but found it ot the internet, because I don't have it right now!
    I hope I'll get the rest of my books soon, and I'll post them too!
    Last edited by NoLabelBG; 09-05-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT II and DT VI covers are wonderful!

Country
    Country Flag

A few days ago, a bought "Hearts in Atlantis", and here it is:
    Last edited by NoLabelBG; 09-05-2011 at 03:59 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NoLabel..
    Really like the 3 part covers of the Stand. all 3 the same artist?

The Stand (Published in 3 parts)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen this collection before, thanks Cook for bumping it. I would imagine NoLabelBG is gone? But at least I have some new King items to add to my spreadsheet! Yay! lol

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here (ie: haven't seen this collection before) and, man, isn't it a sweet little set - really enjoy seeing the foreign covers
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast