Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 516 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 12893

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot Gift Edition-STILL IN SHRINKWRAP. Comes with SK Collector's case and 7 art prints.
    $725 PP gift. Free USA media mail shipping.
    Price lowered to $699

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated List For Sale:

The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $275
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230) NOW $200
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400) NOW $300
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $75
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $75
    Dolores Claiborne (1st UK LTD edition HB of 2000) ($85) NOW $70
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50) NOW $40
    Skeleton Crew (S/L #87 of 1000) $650
    Startling Mystery Stories (#6) $400 (both for $675)
    Startling Mystery Stories (#12) $350 (both for $675)

I'm also thinking about adding my S/L Cycle of the Werewolf to this list. Gotta eat...literally!

Edit: I just cleared my inbox in case anyone was trying to message me.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

UK 1st of Dreamcatcher NF/F. Catalog Link

UK 1st of Gerald's Game NF/F. Catalog Link

UK 1st of Four Past Midnight NF/F. Catalog Link

UK 1st of Dolores Claiborne NF/F. Catalog Link

UK 1st of Skeleton Crew NF/F. Catalog Link

$25 each or $45 for two on the above five books.

Transgressions S/L #101 still sealed in original shipping box $400 Catalog Link

Shipping is $6 per book in the US.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to sell my S/L Skeleton Crew today. I will take offers up until Midnight tonight EST. The best offer gets it. Reasonable offers please and thank you.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

FYI

Christine 1/1
    VJ Books
    https://www.vjbooks.com/christine-st...kinchri12d.htm

Also just noticed several other titles including a Straub signed 1/1 NF Black House (Random)for $20 and a mint Straub signed BH (Scribner) for $60
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I want to sell my S/L Skeleton Crew today. I will take offers up until Midnight tonight EST. The best offer gets it. Reasonable offers please and thank you.
    I hope you got some good offers, Sky! I wish I could have offered on the Skeleton Crew.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    FYI

Christine 1/1
    VJ Books

Also just noticed several other titles including a Straub signed 1/1 NF Black House (Random)for $20 and a mint Straub signed BH (Scribner) for $60
    Is this signed?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    FYI

Christine 1/1
    VJ Books

Is this signed?
    Nope - seems high, even it is in good condition. Are we starting to see the price rise of the next set of early books? (after the Doubledays) a F/F Dead Zone is fetching $100 now...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see prices of the older books rising also. It really shows when you try to find a F/F copy of an older book. It seems like there are scores of VG copies for great prices, but if you want a F/F copy you are paying way higher. Last year I was looking for a fine copy of Dead Zone and had a lot of trouble finding one for under $100 or even $200. I did find one eventually, but it was still about $60.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    FYI

Christine 1/1
    VJ Books

Is this signed?
    Nope - seems high, even it is in good condition. Are we starting to see the price rise of the next set of early books? (after the Doubledays) a F/F Dead Zone is fetching $100 now...
    I agree Simon... I see many early books going for more. Almost all King books keep rising... I wonder where the ceiling is????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated List For Sale:

Skeleton Crew (S/L #87 of 1000) $650 [Pending]
    I think I have a spare copy of It U.S. 1st in primo condition. Also, Cujo UK 1st.

Edit: I will update later today re: Cujo.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE!
    Freshly signed Finders Keepers!
    $400

As some of you know, I live quite near Bridgton Books, Bridgton Maine. I stop in when I can. Today I needed an anniversary card for my wife. I got two cards and a new-from-the-shelf copy of FK signed yesterday, 10/13/15 when King stopped in to order a new book. The clerk, Justin, said it was the only thing he signed.

Includes the receipt, (ignore the two card charges!), a lite green colored bookmark, and free shipping in the US.
    I will not be Ebaying this. I want it to go to a denizen of the Tower.
    Thanks!

EDIT: there is a "autographed copy" sticker on the front that I will not try to remove, but have nevere had troubles with before.
    They told me when I first chatted with them that King stops in there A LOT. If I were you I would be stopping in there a lot. HAHA
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

FOR SALE!
    Freshly signed Finders Keepers!
    $400

As some of you know, I live quite near Bridgton Books, Bridgton Maine. I stop in when I can. Today I needed an anniversary card for my wife. I got two cards and a new-from-the-shelf copy of FK signed yesterday, 10/13/15 when King stopped in to order a new book. The clerk, Justin, said it was the only thing he signed.

Includes the receipt, (ignore the two card charges!), a lite green colored bookmark, and free shipping in the US.
    I will not be Ebaying this. I want it to go to a denizen of the Tower.
    Thanks!

EDIT: there is a "autographed copy" sticker on the front that I will not try to remove, but have nevere had troubles with before.

Thanks for the heads up! there was one copy left and my friend was able to buy it! She is so excited, giving it to her husband as an anniversary present. his first signed king book!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated List For Sale:

Skeleton Crew (S/L #87 of 1000) $650 [Sold!]

It U.S. 1st HB ($60)
    Cujo UK HB Export Edition (offers)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    My Cujo UK is unclipped but has no price listed. Here a pics of It and Cujo.

Edited for Cujo info.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    FYI

Christine 1/1
    VJ Books

Is this signed?
    I agree Simon... I see many early books going for more. Almost all King books keep rising... I wonder where the ceiling is????
    above ones head

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 10/14 UPDATED

- IT Remarqued Gift Edition "Lumberjack" by Alan Clarke (F/F): $450
    - Colorado Kid Artist Edition; Miller #55 of 333 (F/F): $50

Quickly running out of stuff!!!

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family OR add 4%. US Shipping Included/Int'l Actual. PM for Pics.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC 10/14 UPDATED

- IT Remarqued Gift Edition "Lumberjack" by Alan Clarke (F/F): $450
    - Colorado Kid Artist Edition; Miller #55 of 333 (F/F): $50

Quickly running out of stuff!!!

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family OR add 4%. US Shipping Included/Int'l Actual. PM for Pics.
    The amount you have sold brother.... the reveal MUST BE HUGE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $250
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400) NOW $275
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $60
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $60
    Cujo UK 1st HB [Export Edition DJ with no price] ($60)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st U.S. HB ($40)
    The Tommyknockers (with gold lettering) ($40)
    Updated List For Sale and some price changes. Next update will have some magazines.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI,

I'm strongly thinking of re-defined rules for selling in CC.
    It's one thing to say "make offer", but using the site for winner take all highest bidder before the end of day only benefits the seller, not a member-buyer (or the site itself).
    Zero risk for the person who posts.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

True.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI,

It's one thing to say "make offer", but using the site for winner take all highest bidder before the end of day only benefits the seller, not a member-buyer (or the site itself).
    What about 5% "Site fees" tariff/donation for these type of sales? Just a thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI,

The ONLY reason I did it that way was because I needed to pay for my storage fee for the month. If I don't pay it the space goes up for auction and along with it ALL my books and everything else I own.

No one who responded seemed taken advantage of and in fact the high bidder got it for a lot less than I was asking and was very happy and understanding of my situation.

Country
    Country Flag

FYI,

The ONLY reason I did it that way was because I needed to pay for my storage fee for the month. If I don't pay it the space goes up for auction and along with it ALL my books and everything else I own.

No one who responded seemed taken advantage of and in fact the high bidder got it for a lot less than I was asking and was very happy and understanding of my situation.
    I cannot see how this is bad... maybe I am missing something?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    FYI,

I cannot see how this is bad... maybe I am missing something?
    It's basically a 'sealed' bid auction with a time limit. No one knows what the other bids are and the temptation is to high bid in order to win. No negotiations. Good for the seller, not so good for the buyer.

I can understand the OP's need to sell quickly in this instance however, RF is also right in ensuring this doesn't become common practice.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's basically a 'sealed' bid auction with a time limit. No one knows what the other bids are and the temptation is to high bid in order to win. No negotiations. Good for the seller, not so good for the buyer.

I can understand the OP's need to sell quickly in this instance however, RF is also right in ensuring this doesn't become common practice.
    That's my feeling on the matter.
    I didn't bid on it because of the nature of the "auction".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 516 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast