Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
I'm really done with the HF. RF, may do what he likes, but certain folks have really pissed me off and to tell you the truth I don't need the aggravation. Let them take over and do their best. I no longer give a crap. Also, "I don't serve at anyone's leisure". I do it because I used to believe in something. Apparently there are more than a few folks who believe differently. Let them run the show.

I know I have said this before, but this time I'm deadly serious. Management does not want to support me and I am sure there are more. Do your thing. I'm just a member.
Well that got pretty dark in a hurry. I'll admit I don't know exactly where the sentiment is coming from, as it seems that the whole site rallies behind HF (what with the widget, and the auctions). But I can respect your feelings on the matter, charity is inherently volunteer (not voluntold) work and if it's taking too much out of you to captain the ship then I think all I can do is respect your choice to "step down" so to speak and congratulate you on a job well done during your roll as head HF honcho.