Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2621

Thread: Other authors you collect

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is marvelous. Great find!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is great! I keep my eyes open for various Dracula books, but haven't found any that I want to spend money on yet. Love that book, top ten for sure.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I can't get enough of Dracula editions. In 2008 The Folio Society published an edition of Dracula that I liked quite a bit, especially the woodcut illustrations by Abigail Rorer. I found this on eBay a couple of weeks ago and had not heard of this edition. It is published by The Lone Oak Press. One of five copies (this is "III" of "V"). It has a custom traycase, a signed copy of the book and a portfolio of the nine engravings all signed and numbered (all "III" of "V"). Happy to have found this.

That's awesome. Did you see the new Easton Press edition illustrated by Rick Berry, not quite as nice, but...

http://www.eastonpress.com/Books/pro...racula_5-28-14
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

That's awesome. Did you see the new Easton Press edition illustrated by Rick Berry, not quite as nice, but...

Thanks! I had not seen the Rick Berry illustrated book. I knew it was coming but didn't know when. But wow! It is $276! Says it is not shipping until 6/30.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is beautiful edition, Bob.

I like Rick Berry's artwork in the Easton edition too.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I had not seen the Rick Berry illustrated book. I knew it was coming but didn't know when. But wow! It is $276! Says it is not shipping until 6/30.
    Yeah, that's why I haven't ordered one yet. Kinda high.

Gunslinger Apprentice ap275 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's why I haven't ordered one yet. Kinda high.
    All their numbered editions are expensive, but the production quality is usually second to none. They seem to be reissuing many books they have published before now in limited, sometimes numbered and/or signed editions, so would not be surprised if reissues of Frankenstein and Phantom of the Opera would follow at some point. I think Dracula will be signed by the artist and numbered.

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, it is signed by Rick Berry and numbered - 1200 edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody collect China Mieville?
    I've got a few of his books I'm letting go.

Perdido Street Station UK Arc
    The Tain signed limited
    King Rat Signed Limited
    Iron Council UK signed, slipcased.

Let me know if you're interested.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Japanese historical novels Taiko + Musashi from Eiji Yoshikawa and the book from Miyamoto Musashi 1584 – June 13, 1645 -
    Das Buch der Fünf Ringe - The Book of Five Rings.
    He was the founder of the Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryū or Niten-ryū style of swordsmanship and the author of The Book of Five Rings Go Rin No Sho,
    a book on strategy, tactics, and philosophy that is still studied today.

Eiji Yoshikawa - Taiko
    German HC first

Eiji Yoshikawa - Musashi
    German HC first

Eiji Yoshikawa - Musashi
    German SC first

Eiji Yoshikawa - Taiko
    German SC first

Eiji Yoshikawa
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiji_Yoshikawa

Miyamoto Musashi - Das Buch der Fünf Ringe The Book of Five Rings
    German HC first

Miyamoto Musashi
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi
    1584 – June 13, 1645

Miyamoto Musashi - Fünf Ringe / The Book of Five Rings
    German SC first

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ray Harryhausen anyone?
    I'm letting this one go on eBay - no reserve!

sk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Harryhau...item3ce466155b

Anybody here a Terry Brooks fan? (Or want to be?) I have a largish collection I'd like to let go as a set but will take inquires on specific pieces. I don't have everything by him, but some nice gems including a signed limited arc of Jerle Shannara, hardcover signed Sword of Shannara (1991 edition) a lot of ARCs. Plus a lot are signed. (some personalized)

Pm me if you want a complete list.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I read The Amityville Horror way back in 1978 or so. It was one of those books that really scared me. I think it scared me so much because it was supposed to be a true story. I guess it has pretty much been exposed as a hoax but some still believe something supernatural was going on in that house. Anyway I feel pretty naive that I bought in to the story and let it scare me but I certainly was not alone. It seems like such a long time ago.

Nice first edition copies of the book seem to be very hard to come by and there are several later printings that are advertised as "first editions." But I had never seen a proof of this title for sale until recently. This one looks unread and just about as new. An interesting piece of American horror literature history.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Bob. I think I read it for the first time in the early 80's and really enjoyed it also.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read The Amityville Horror way back in 1978 or so. It was one of those books that really scared me. I think it scared me so much because it was supposed to be a true story. I guess it has pretty much been exposed as a hoax but some still believe something supernatural was going on in that house. Anyway I feel pretty naive that I bought in to the story and let it scare me but I certainly was not alone. It seems like such a long time ago.

Nice first edition copies of the book seem to be very hard to come by and there are several later printings that are advertised as "first editions." But I had never seen a proof of this title for sale until recently. This one looks unread and just about as new. An interesting piece of American horror literature history.

Wow, Bob. Unbelievable! I loved this book too when I read it in the 80s (of course, I was not even a teenager, so I blame my naivete on that!). But I have been looking on and off for a good 1st edition. I can't believe you found a proof! Do you have super powers?!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    But I have been looking on and off for a good 1st edition. I can't believe you found a proof! Do you have super powers?!
    No. Just some good fortune every now and then from spending way too much time on the internet. And I'm looking for a nice first edition copy too.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

One of the many books I still need to read. Fabulous acquisition, Bob!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone that has looked at my collection thread knows that I'm a Dune fan.
    Easton Press announced today that they are finally publishing a set of all 6 original novels. I've been waiting for that to happen for a long time.

They are kind of overpriced at $110 each for regular unsigned EP editions, considering you can still buy their regular edition of Dune for $70 (or less on ebay).
    However, I'm pretty excited to get them. (At least until I can convince Jerad at CP to publish them.)
    Mark Twain

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    . (At least until I can convince Jerad at CP to publish them.)
    That's a great idea.

Also, Ringworld and Space Odyssey.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    . (At least until I can convince Jerad at CP to publish them.)
    That's a great idea.

Also, Ringworld and Space Odyssey.
    I've actually talked to him a couple of times about Dune. He did show some initial interest, but has a lot in the publishing schedule. I need to follow up with him again.
    Mark Twain

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have two Tim Lebbon lettered editions for sale: Mind the Gap and Last Exit for the Lost. Not PC, both in fine condition. $100 + shipping for both.

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know Christopher Priest wrote comics. His 600+ page collection is coming out in a couple months. The price is reasonable but I think I'll hold off on pre-ordering until I see the book in person in a comic store. I'd like check out the paper stock, binding, art etc. before spending $60 on a book I've never read.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1939...A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

That's a different Christopher Priest.
    But it's a hilarious comic that's worth a read.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A really cool signed limited edition of Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card just went up for sale from Centipede Press - ships the end of the month and it sounds/looks awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast