Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: How Much of Stephen Kings works have you ACTUALLY read?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have read everything ever published in one form or another

10 21.28%
  • I have read all the novels and short story collections

13 27.66%
  • I have read all the novels

2 4.26%
  • I have only read the Dark Tower Series

3 6.38%
  • I have read most of the books

23 48.94%
  • I have only read the newer books

2 4.26%
  • Who is this Stephen King?

1 2.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much King have you actually read?

Hybrid View

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Basically for me it's not that I don't intend to read them, it's that I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've discovered that having a two year old really impacts on your reading time!

Also, I like to mix up my authors, so as not to read too much of the same author in a row. Have so much Koontz, Martin, Cronin, Hill, and others on my too read list.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Basically for me it's not that I don't intend to read them, it's that I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've discovered that having a two year old really impacts on your reading time!

Also, I like to mix up my authors, so as not to read too much of the same author in a row. Have so much Koontz, Martin, Cronin, Hill, and others on my too read list.
    Oh, I get that. A little history in my case, when I was younger I read literally a thousand books. High School reading list, N.Y. Times Best Sellers list. recommendations etc. I used to go on "Genre" jags, Lawrence Saunders, Issac Asimov, Robert Heinlen, Tom Clancy, Douglas Adams, Ray Bradbury, William Peter Blatty, Tolkien, Bram Stoker, etc and then I settled down, so to speak, on my favorite, Stephen King. Drives my kids crazy because I no longer have that thirst for new books that I used to have. I have burned myself out to a degree on other authors, which is kind of a shame, but I just can't seem to get vested in anyone anymore. Anyway, it was simply a question and maybe it will help to bolster my reading impulses.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread