Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
Just started Asylum last night and wow. It's even more out there than Season 1. After the first 3 eps., I don't like it as much as the first season, but I'm still really enjoying it. This season still gives me "just one more episode" syndrome, though. I watched until 12:15 last night and had to force myself to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
What I loved about last season was that as the story progressed you found out about all the terrible things that happened in the house. This season almost seems as if it'll be the reverse and have the main story be in the past. Not sure how I feel about that. But maybe I'm wrong. I am really curious to see how it progresses.
This is interesting to me, too, and I'm looking forward to see how the past and present intertwine. What was your opinion of it after you finished the whole season?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
Yeah, I don't think I can get quite as engrossed as I did last season. Probably because it was the first I had seen like it.
I feel the same way. When I watched the first season, I had never seen anything like it before and was totally blown away, horrified, and intrigued. Asylum, I thought, started out trying to cram too much "weirdness" into the first ep. or two, so I'm hoping they give each storyline the time it needs to develop.
Well compared to most shows on tv currently it was very good. But compared to the first season it didn't even come close to how amazing I thought the first season was. I loved how the first season interweaved the past and present. As the second season progressed it was pretty linear. I think that was one of it's biggest downfalls for me. Also I'm more a ghost fan than alien fan, so the haunted house story really intrigued me. I'd love to hear what you think of it as you watch more. I'd rank them Season 1, then Coven (took me a bit to warm up to this season, but I love it now), then Asylum.