Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 332 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 8291

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Here's something Joe Hill - related from Gauntlet Press:

We're excited to be publishing a signed limited edition of the acclaimed first novel of Owen King (Stephen King's son): DOUBLE FEATURE. We’ve been in touch with Owen since his publisher agreed to terms but have only now signed a contract.

Owen will be providing a slew of bonus material for both the signed numbered and lettered editions (with some material appearing ONLY in the lettered edition). He’s going to provide some material he is currently writing so this will be a truly unique collectible.

His brother Joe Hill will be doing the artwork for the tipsheet for the book and will be signing ONLY the 52-copy lettered edition. We won’t have the art for another two months at which time we’ll decide if we can also offer this as a print for those purchasing the lettered edition.

We are not yet taking orders, as we have yet to price the book.

We will keep you informed on the progress of the book and let you know when we will begin taking orders.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for catching my error last night. Of course, it was Rodriguez, not Chong.

I want the Owen King limited edition. Cool that Joe is doing the limitation page artwork. Should be pretty entertaining.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Locke & Key will be a movie (finally!)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...cke-key-571840

CaliMark
    Mark Reed

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Anyone have any info on the Deluxe Edition of L&K: Headgames from IDW?

I saw it announced on an IDW twitter account but it hasn't shown up on either their website or amazon/bn yet.

I see it on some smaller comic store sites, but says not available.

Thanks.

PS - anyone know if Joe still signs books sent to him in the mail?

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I ordered two NOS4R2 signed copies from Forbidden Planet. What came in the mail was a single copy, signed third printing. Very disappointed. I've emailed them and asked that when they send my second copy it be a first printing. I paid quite a bit for shipping, so it won't be going back. Anyone stateside have any issues with FP?
    Has anyone else received copies from Forbidden Planet? Just wondering if there copies that they sold on line were a mix of different printings. What did everyone get?

Ken

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The email they sent back was that the publisher brought the books presigned and they only brought 3rd printings. I wish I would have known prior to ordering.

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, I wouldn't have bought one from them if I knew they were 3rd printings.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post

CaliMark
    Mark Reed
    That's awesome, looking forward to it. Maybe when it comes out we will finally get to see the pilot that was shot for fox as well!

Ken

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post

CaliMark
    Mark Reed
    That,s awesome, looking forward to it. Maybe when it comes out we will finally get to see the pilot that was shot for fox as well!

Ken
    On Joe's Twitter he mentioned that would be a good idea! MTV mentioned in their article that the FOX pilot would make a great DVD extra...Who knows!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

CaliMark
    Mark Reed
    That,s awesome, looking forward to it. Maybe when it comes out we will finally get to see the pilot that was shot for fox as well!

Ken
    On Joe's Twitter he mentioned that would be a good idea! MTV mentioned in their article that the FOX pilot would make a great DVD extra...Who knows!
    Exciting news! Thanks for sharing the story.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is also another "cover" version

>>> http://www.orbitbooks.net/2013/06/20...d-neil-gaiman/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts - #437 (one of the 500 s/n HC) in Fine condition
    $250 - free US shipping and I will split shipping if overseas (so about $15 extra - lets call it $265 overseas)

SOLD
    Last edited by cit74; 06-23-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: item sold

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    For Sale:
    Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts - #437 (one of the 500 s/n HC) in Fine condition
    $250 - free US shipping and I will split shipping if overseas (so about $15 extra - lets call it $265 overseas)

SOLD
    Dang, I shouldn't have taken a nap. Someone got a great deal.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

man, that was fast

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another illustration for the NOS4A2 limited edition from Rodriguez.

I'm assuming this is when
    Spoiler:
    Manx gets his ear shot off.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the Art work matches this book well from what I have seen so far.

Country
    Country Flag

I had been out of town this last week. when I picked up my mail there was the package from Forbidden Planet that contained my signed copy of NOS4R2. I was happy to see it was well packed the book itself had a F P plastic store bag wrapped around it and the box actually had a decent amount of packing materials in it. I was also pleasantly surprised to get a first printing after reading Dan's posting about his 3rd printing, I had prepared myself that that was what was coming.

Country
    Country Flag

I had been out of town this last week. when I picked up my mail there was the package from Forbidden Planet that contained my signed copy of NOS4R2. I was happy to see it was well packed the book itself had a F P plastic store bag wrapped around it and the box actually had a decent amount of packing materials in it. I was also pleasantly surprised to get a first printing after reading Dan's posting about his 3rd printing, I had prepared myself that that was what was coming.
    That's great. It gives me hope that when they send me my second copy it could be a first printing. Maybe the person who told me that was just feeding me a line.

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you get one Dan! The book had the old use the jacket flap to hold the page you want signed trick done to it. I wouldn't think this would have been done for copies that came signed from the publisher.

Ken

Country
    Country Flag

My second copy of NOS4R2 showed up today and it is a first printing. I checked my emails again and they did tell me at FP there were no first printings. I guess the guy/gal was wrong. This one doesn't have a doodle, though.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another finished piece from Rodriguez.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it. Not exactly how I envisioned her. I guess I pictured more trashy looking, but pretty good.

Country
    Country Flag

Just found another one. It's a little spoilery so I'm putting it under a cut.

Spoiler:

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the artwork shown thus far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 332 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast