Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AKA--who have you been?

Hybrid View

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't on .net.
    Am ChristineB on SKMB
    Alystra1 on ebay
    Have been too many names to list on various MMOs but mostly I am Alystra/Alystralyn or some varient there of on the MMOs I have/still play, but more and more I see Alystra being used by others on MMOs (they have stolen my name!). I guess that is a form of flattery but mostly it just upsets me. I started using that name in 89 for gaming and first used it on the web for Diablo in 98.
    Christine

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Wasn't on .net.
    Am ChristineB on SKMB
    Alystra1 on ebay
    Have been too many names to list on various MMOs but mostly I am Alystra/Alystralyn or some varient there of on the MMOs I have/still play, but more and more I see Alystra being used by others on MMOs (they have stolen my name!). I guess that is a form of flattery but mostly it just upsets me. I started using that name in 89 for gaming and first used it on the web for Diablo in 98.
    Yes Diablo shout out! I missed soooo much of 7th grade being "sick" playing-- cowing haha-- LOD

+ Reply to Thread