Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 516 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 12893

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The seller send a photo:

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's the one

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I send a PM to Niels. Because of this sunfaded spine itīs a no go for me. 75 sound much better. But i donīt think he will sell it for this price
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's better to wait for a pristine copy. I've had the opportunity to buy it for €75 and didn't.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Anyone interested in a Hodder and Stoughton 11/22/63 limited? It is in F/F condition.

125 + shipping. the number is 606/700.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ive been thinking about getting one of those 11/22/63 but havent seen enough of them for sale to get a feel for what is a good price or not....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Anyone interested in a Hodder and Stoughton 11/22/63 limited? It is in F/F condition.

125 + shipping. the number is 606/700.
    Can you post pics?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Ive been thinking about getting one of those 11/22/63 but havent seen enough of them for sale to get a feel for what is a good price or not....
    As a guide, I just bought the H&S WTTK 1/700 for Ģ25 on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2810288893...84.m1439.l2649

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

SCORE!
    If anyone has a 11/22/63 for Ģ25, I'm in!

Thanks RT

My Mood
    Fine

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Thanks for the info. I just bought TWTTK from the same seller for Ģ25 (assuming shipping to US isn't an issue.) The seller also has another 11.22.63 for Ģ35, shipped in UK only.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet thanks for that. I just purchased the 11/22/63 and will get it shipped to my sister in London. Then I'll just have her cover the cost to ship it home lol

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wedding fund sale ...
    I would like to sell 1 of these 2 pieces of original artwork from CD's IT, both originals purchased from Erin Wells, one with a coloured remarque on the matt ...

A fine UK proof of Joe Hill's Heart Shaped Box, signed and dated from a signing in Nottingham UK, I can provide a copy of the event ticket (i was there).

Also signed/inscribed (with photocopies of accompanying letters) copies of The Spear and Shrine by James Herbert

Please send me a pm or and e-mail (dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk) if more pictures are needed, or you want to discuss a price
    Cheers

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Thanks for the info. I just bought TWTTK from the same seller for Ģ25 (assuming shipping to US isn't an issue.) The seller also has another 11.22.63 for Ģ35, shipped in UK only.
    The shipping quote came out to Ģ25, which seems outrageously high. However, I would have bought the book if it was Ģ50 shipped, so it's not too bad. However, if the parcel isn't delivered fairly quickly and by the queen herself, I might leave a bit of neutral feedback. That last part was meant to be read in a cockney accent.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I put up some books on ebay, hopefully my prices are good. if anyones interested feel free to bid on ebay or PM me and we can make a deal off ebay.
    Heres the link http://www.ebay.com/sch/namelessnpoo...p2047675.l2562

My Mood
    Fine

11/22/63 SOLD

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

$135 Signed Duma Key 1st edition/2nd printing in FINE CONDITION
    $175 Signed Just After Sunset 1st edition/1st printing FINE CONDITION includes flyer, ticket stub, & bookmark from 11/06/10 signing
    $125 The Waste Lands ARC
    $100 Song of Susannah ARC
    $150 Signed Wolves of the Calla 1st edition/2nd printing in NEAR FINE CONDITION
    $350 Signed The Wind Through The Keyhole 1st edition/1st printing FINE CONDITION includes ticket stub, & photo from RBR signing
    $35 CD traycase for 11/22/63

I would prefer payment sent as a Paypal gift, and would prefer to ship within the US.

Shipping and insurance on the first item is $10....add $4 for each additional item.

Prices on the first item are firm, but I will knock 10% off on a second item of equal or lesser value.

Thank you for your consideration.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Again for the wedding fund ...
    A signed (with official hologram sticker) UK 1st of 'The Casual Vacancy' by J K Rowling that the publisher Little Brown were kind enough to send me.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Hi All.

Need to part with my CENTIPEDE DELUXE SALEM'S LOT, Roman Numeral "9", in black ink. I'm taking offers from serious parties. Please pm if interested. As we all know, this is a tough one to place value on, as so few have been sold publicly. I'm listening to any serious offer, though. I'd rather not answer a bunch of questions here in the forum- just PM, and I'll get back to you.

We all know what it looks like, but since this is a high ticket item, I've put up a public photobucket album- http://photobucket.com/DeluxeSL, which I hope works! Please note the bump to the traycase corner, and the slight imperfection of the "rounded" spine, which are both common issues, to my understanding. Thanks for any interest, and helping out a member who really needs it right now.

Ron

Bumping this here before I eBay it. Couldn't work a deal with anybody last time- maybe this time. Note: would take a LTD THE STAND as part of the deal. Thanks.

Ron

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All.

Need to part with my CENTIPEDE DELUXE SALEM'S LOT, Roman Numeral "9", in black ink. I'm taking offers from serious parties. Please pm if interested. As we all know, this is a tough one to place value on, as so few have been sold publicly. I'm listening to any serious offer, though. I'd rather not answer a bunch of questions here in the forum- just PM, and I'll get back to you.

We all know what it looks like, but since this is a high ticket item, I've put up a public photobucket album- http://photobucket.com/DeluxeSL, which I hope works! Please note the bump to the traycase corner, and the slight imperfection of the "rounded" spine, which are both common issues, to my understanding. Thanks for any interest, and helping out a member who really needs it right now.

Ron

Bumping this here before I eBay it. Couldn't work a deal with anybody last time- maybe this time. Note: would take a LTD THE STAND as part of the deal. Thanks.

Ron
    How often will you see two of these For Sale at the same time?

Black Number 9 and the one at Betts!

WOW...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Colorado Kid S/L Publishers Copy (Chadbourne edition). $275 with shipping included (Paypal gift)

Please PM me if interested.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Hi All.

Ron

Ron

WOW...

Looks like the one at Betts is sold !!! Someone decided the price was right !

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ILLUSTRATED STEPHEN KING MOVIE TRIVIA BOOK ARC/Proof $100 shipped ( Paypal gift )

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Hi All.

Ron

Ron

WOW...

Looks like the one at Betts is sold !!! Someone decided the price was right !
    Haven't been over to Betts in awhile- what did it sell for?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$4,750.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 516 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast