Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A L | E N

Hybrid View

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Henn is one of the main commentators for the Aliens audio commentary version, and she admits to hating that line aswell. She said "Thats all the other kids would say to me in the playground after that, I was so embarassed" - bahaha

The director's cut of the 3rd is a vastly different movie - there was alot of flak between the studio and David Fincher regarding the theatrical release. Fincher's cut is about 40 minutes longer and includes entire plotlines that are cut out of the theatrical. The ox instead of the dog is one (and even though the dog scene is pretty horrible, the alien bursting out of a dead ox hanging in the middle of an abbatoir is pretty cool too), Ripley is found first washed up on a beach and then the craft is found, and the prisoners manage to trap the alien in their storage facility, before the crazy guy kills the guards and lets it out. I think it makes a much better movie.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Carrie Henn is one of the main commentators for the Aliens audio commentary version, and she admits to hating that line aswell. She said "Thats all the other kids would say to me in the playground after that, I was so embarassed" - bahaha

The director's cut of the 3rd is a vastly different movie - there was alot of flak between the studio and David Fincher regarding the theatrical release. Fincher's cut is about 40 minutes longer and includes entire plotlines that are cut out of the theatrical. The ox instead of the dog is one (and even though the dog scene is pretty horrible, the alien bursting out of a dead ox hanging in the middle of an abbatoir is pretty cool too), Ripley is found first washed up on a beach and then the craft is found, and the prisoners manage to trap the alien in their storage facility, before the crazy guy kills the guards and lets it out. I think it makes a much better movie.
    Ok, now I have to check this out.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

+ Reply to Thread