Collecting the Dark Tower comics is still up in the air for me personally. I have a full run of Gunslinger Born with Variant covers, but that's it. I see how the Graphic Novels are nice, because you have the whole miniseries in one book,..so it's convenient,..but from a collectors/value perspective I really don't see the point in getting these. ..which leads me to the Dark Tower omnibus. Although it is a beautiful 2 volume set with a really nice slipcase, it is pretty costly at a $150 MSRP. Also, there is no information on how many of these were printed! Maybe someone out there know how many were done. Really wish they had made this a limited distribution...###/2500 ###/4000 even. Something!! Make is something different other than just putting together all the arcs to make one big $$$ book to buy. I really doubt this book will hold any substantial value. Sigh....capitalism at it's finest. Would have been awesome if they would have capped production numbers on the comics and possible just released a hardcover novel of the arcs at a much later date. THoughts??? OH...i saw that there was a limited versino of the Gunslinger born HC sighed by Jae Lee...anyone have a pics to post of this?