Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Dark Tower omnibus from Marvel

Hybrid View

Traveler Lodrik has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Does anyone know if this is included in the Dark Tower omnibus? I assume if it is collected, then it will be in the companion. I know that it already has a hefty amount of sketches among vast amounts of other stuff, but I'm wondering if this specific "issue" is included in its entirety with the cover.

(Btw, I think(!) I remember posting this already, but I do not know for sure- it either got lost or I do have to wait for approval by the mods. I'm truly sorry if this is a double-post; if possible I'd like to have this post show up.
    If the post indeed "got lost", then please ignore this part in brackets- thank you.)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lodrik View Post
    Does anyone know if this is included in the Dark Tower omnibus? I assume if it is collected, then it will be in the companion. I know that it already has a hefty amount of sketches among vast amounts of other stuff, but I'm wondering if this specific "issue" is included in its entirety with the cover.

(Btw, I think(!) I remember posting this already, but I do not know for sure- it either got lost or I do have to wait for approval by the mods. I'm truly sorry if this is a double-post; if possible I'd like to have this post show up.
    If the post indeed "got lost", then please ignore this part in brackets- thank you.)
    Yes it is - it is in the 2nd book of the Omnibus, pages 505-525, and it does include the cover.

Traveler Lodrik has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodrik View Post

Yes it is - it is in the 2nd book of the Omnibus, pages 505-525, and it does include the cover.
    Wow, thank you so much for the (quick !) answer! Very much appreciated.