Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Hybrid View

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Being a James Herbert fan I assume you have the Stephen Jones's JAMES HERBERT BY HORROR HAUNTED with an introduction by STEPHEN KING? My understanding is that there are 2,000 copys of the IT paperback.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Being a James Herbert fan I assume you have the Stephen Jones's JAMES HERBERT BY HORROR HAUNTED with an introduction by STEPHEN KING? My understanding is that there are 2,000 copys of the IT paperback.
    Yes. I have a nice copy of By Horror Haunted which has been signed by James Herbert. Unfortunately not signed by King though.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Did you have this? If so check on the 2nd page in. Is there a James Herbert signature there? Mine has and I am not sure if it is real or printed.
    Also has a 7 1/4 page Stephen King Introduction.

+ Reply to Thread