Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Collectible Dan Simmons

Hybrid View

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Anything from the (now long defunct) Dark Harvest company is of great interest to me.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Congratulations. Anything from the (now long defunct) Dark Harvest company is of great interest to me.
    I have a "Night Visions 5" proof (King, Simmons and George R. R. Martin stories). Looks like the same format as the "Prayers to Broken Stones" shown in carlos' post.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Why the interest in Dark Harvest?

I've got a fair amount of Dark Harvest proofs. McCammon, Simmons, F. Paul Wilson and a few miscellaneous anthologies (i.e. Night Visions).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Why the interest in Dark Harvest?

I've got a fair amount of Dark Harvest proofs. McCammon, Simmons, F. Paul Wilson and a few miscellaneous anthologies (i.e. Night Visions).
    Not so much the proofs, just some of the books they did. They had a great product line, and I never knew why they went out of business.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Not so much the proofs, just some of the books they did. They had a great product line, and I never knew why they went out of business.
    They became distracted by other interests and took their eye off the ball. I knew them peripherally as they were from the same town as I am and used the same printer/binder and graphics people I did. I think they did a good job with their books and I referenced their quality/design level when I pitched Second Coming and Sword In The Darkness limiteds to SK.

+ Reply to Thread