Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
Wow, I'm flattered. Thank you. There are a lot of people around here who know much more than I do about different things. Like computer programming: I'd like to study that more. I am not good at finance. And so forth. But there really are not very many philosophers in this country. I took the road less travelled by. There seems to be a general feeling that it's a useless subject; that philosophy is all just matters of opinion, anyway. But I believe that you can really arrive at some consistent points if you think steadily. Not that anyone will care to listen, even so.

Maybe saving the Dark Tower is not a job for any one hero or succession of heroes but is simply the kind of task that requires a transformed society.
totally off topic here but have you read The Celestine Prophecy? I would love to discuss that with you! I LOVE philosophy and logic. Sometimes not my strong suit, but I strive to learn. I am also very open minded about most things which also helps. I look forward to many interesting discussions