I just remembered that I was supposed to post pictures of my faux leather bound copy of Season of Mists.

Here's the cover. You probably can't see it in the picture, but there are engraved designed on the cover behind the key.

This is the inside page. It may be the same as the regular graphic novel.

I also don't recall if this is in the back of the normal graphic novel, but it has old-time looking pictures of people involved in the project with amusing "biographies of each. For example, Gaiman's(not in the picture) says the following:

1) He was not found wandering the sewers of London as a child during the winter of 1864, unable to say anything more than "Powerful big rats, gentlemen."

2) He was never exhibited in public houses to the curious; only briefly in July, 1865, to selected gentlemen of standing from the scientific and literary community.

3) He did not have a vestigial tail.

4) He did indeed have what most people wouldn commonly understand as "eyes."

5) He was not actually the pilot of the Zepplin, although he did disappear for good following the explosion.

6) There is quite obviously no "underground kingdom beneath London inhabited by huge, intelligent rodents." And even if there were, and suggestion of Neil's involvement in the many territorial negotiations between London Above and Below can be considered a joke, and poor taste at that.

7) He was afraid of neither mirrors nor street conjurers.

8 ) There were no tooth-marks on the bones. "