Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Hybrid View

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...
    is here a polish speaking forum member???

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Yes...
    is here a polish speaking forum member???
    Using the Firefox language translator add-on, this is what I managed to get off the page:

StephenKing.pl Service invites you to purchase a calendar for 2011 showing seven images inspired by the saga 'Dark Tower' by Stephen King. This year's calendar is devoted entirely to the people of the city.
    We guarantee a professional finish and exceptional quality. The paper used for printing is resistant to sunlight and aging, which provides extraordinary stability of the product.

Specifications calendar:

- Number of pages: 6 pages + cover
    - Print: photo (flash)
    - Size: 35 cm x 21 cm
    - Binding: Binding wire spiral + metal pendant

The author of all the images in the calendar is Darek Kocurek.

Calendar Price: 45 zł (price already includes shipping costs) To order the calendar, you must send all the necessary data (name, address, number of calendars), directly to this email; tupikowski@gmail.com
    ORDER NOW After ordering an authority receives an account number and any relevant information.
    ! Currently, we collect the order, the calendar will be sent in the first half of December!.
    Any comments, remarks and more information on the forum.

I think 45 Polish Zlotych is about 12 Euro.

+ Reply to Thread