Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black 13 and it's "final" location

Hybrid View

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have a point, but I don't think King would have had the glass stored in the two towers if he hadn't intended for it to be destroyed, or at least buried for a long while...

The rainbow might find new owners, but I think they're very patient as to when this happens. They can sit idle for years, even centuries before they roll into some poor blighter's path (so to speak). And I'm not sure prophesy was amongst Black 13's powers. (Some of the orbs do have that power though, but Black 13 is all about the todash I think.)

Gunslinger Apprentice Seneschal is on a distinguished road Seneschal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    You have a point, but I don't think King would have had the glass stored in the two towers if he hadn't intended for it to be destroyed, or at least buried for a long while...

The rainbow might find new owners, but I think they're very patient as to when this happens. They can sit idle for years, even centuries before they roll into some poor blighter's path (so to speak). And I'm not sure prophesy was amongst Black 13's powers. (Some of the orbs do have that power though, but Black 13 is all about the todash I think.)
    i agree on all accounts. like i said, i never even thought to question these points either. which of course doesn't mean i am right, but i have a good inclination to believe many readers don't really question it. the way it was presented in the story seemed to be in a "take this at face value" sort of fashion.
    Time is a face on the water.

+ Reply to Thread