Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avatar

Hybrid View

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I believe I sat through the entire two hours and forty minutes without moving (except when the jerk behind me kicked the seat hard enough about eight times to rock my head), because I was totally entranced by this instant classic. The 3D was outstanding, the visuals stunning, and the plotline was good enough for me, even though it was derivative of many science fiction stories I have read in the past, mostly boring ones about humans coping with extra-terrestrial life forms. Reading these is one thing, seeing them so brilliantly portrayed on screen is quite another. Two thumbs, eight fingers, and ten toes UP!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I believe I sat through the entire two hours and forty minutes without moving (except when the jerk behind me kicked the seat hard enough about eight times to rock my head), because I was totally entranced by this instant classic. The 3D was outstanding, the visuals stunning, and the plotline was good enough for me, even though it was derivative of many science fiction stories I have read in the past, mostly boring ones about humans coping with extra-terrestrial life forms. Reading these is one thing, seeing them so brilliantly portrayed on screen is quite another. Two thumbs, eight fingers, and ten toes UP!
    I said I was sorry!

Lol, but seriously, I definitely agree about Avatar being so completely fantastic to look at! Expensive to see by cinema standards, but I'm still incredibly tempted to see it again!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread