Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

I keep meaning to post this somewhere, just came to mind again:

Did anybody else make a connection between the chains/sounds when Juliette is being pulled into the hole (at the end of the last episode)...and what the 'smoke monster' sounds like/does while yanking people underground? What's going on there, huh?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ola View Post
    I keep meaning to post this somewhere, just came to mind again:

Did anybody else make a connection between the chains/sounds when Juliette is being pulled into the hole (at the end of the last episode)...and what the 'smoke monster' sounds like/does while yanking people underground? What's going on there, huh?
    Hmmmmm I just assumed the chain sounds were from the rig over the hole but maybe you got something there. Not sure what you got but maybe you do LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who are interested, Damoncarltonandapolarbear has revealed another frame here:

http://damoncarltonandapolarbear.com/dcpb/x/hub.html

looks like a dharma sig no?

Arrrrgggghhhhh No Lost til 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Oceanic makes it's way onto more then just Lost.

Here is a screen shot from Fringe.

and a screen shot from a commercial for the new show Flash Forward.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i can't see either image.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    i can't see either image.
    SCREW DARK UFO'S WEBSITE! every time I post a picture from there site on this and an other message board I post on people say they can't see the picture but I can.

here are the links
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_n3eH1jI8AZ...inge-OA-ee.gif

http://i.iimmgg.com/images/gr/6519fd...6fc255a31a.jpg

404 not found!

But I think this is the Fringe screencap you were referring to?

And Flash Forward

I appreciate the interconnectedness.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

Michael Emerson finally got the Emmy! Yay! The creepy bastard deserved it huh?

Country
    Country Flag

I heard a clip from a red carpet interview with him and he says that this season will be an

Spoiler:
    ALTLOST, meaning we might be seeing what life would of been like if the plane never crashed.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Refresh my memory more attentive watchers, was Locke the only person to "see" the smoke monster and not die (except for Ben)? or am I delusional?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Refresh my memory more attentive watchers, was Locke the only person to "see" the smoke monster and not die (except for Ben)? or am I delusional?
    Juliet and Kate saw it when it ran into the electric fence trying to attack them. Or do you mean actually meeting it face to face and not being chased or killed?

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

When it was going after locke near the black rock in season one jack and company saw it...
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I meant, actually interacted with the monster, not just seen it. Don't know if thats a plot point but, it seems significant. If true
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I meant, actually interacted with the monster, not just seen it. Don't know if thats a plot point but, it seems significant. If true
    I think interacting like the way Locke and Ben did and lived. It's only been the two of them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    I think interacting like the way Locke and Ben did and lived. It's only been the two of them.
    Thanks, I thought so. Maybe thats TMIB's way of "touching" ala Jacob? BTW I think TMIB & Smokey are one in the same.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am of the mind that there are actually two smoke monsters. If you remember, the monster did come face-to-face with Locke earlier in season 1 and didnt kill him. But when it attacked everyone at the Black Rock, it did try to kill Locke. Also, it has been seen in two main forms: a large pillar/cloud of smoke, and three interconnecting pillars/streams of smoke.

I know it is probably completely off-base, but it's an idea.
    Heng Dai

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I am of the mind that there are actually two smoke monsters. If you remember, the monster did come face-to-face with Locke earlier in season 1 and didnt kill him. But when it attacked everyone at the Black Rock, it did try to kill Locke. Also, it has been seen in two main forms: a large pillar/cloud of smoke, and three interconnecting pillars/streams of smoke.

I know it is probably completely off-base, but it's an idea.
    And a good one. However, I thought they were trying (the writers) to delineate the column of smoke from smokey with the whole fire thing both through Sayid and the embers from the others fire. But I could be wrong. Also, I thought it was significant that Smokey sort of threw Locke back, if you will, at the Black Rock. If I recall he seemed to even welcome or at least not get too upset over Smokey at all. I think we'll get some more clarification regarding Locke and TMIB/Island in season 6. Damn if January isn't so far away!!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

one theory i have on the smoke monster now is that when it saw locke in season one it thought it was the 'locke' that the 'man in black' took over. that is just my two cents

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know it has always bothered me that Richard Alpert never seems to "know" anything yet he is probably the oldest living inhabitant of the island next to Jacob & TMIB. While thinking on this I thought "Ok, maybe he is some sort of "Ref" or "Observer" but then in S5 he actually becomes a participant. Which got me thinking, and maybe this is a blooper, a key to how S6 will go or just "writers perogative but, well here goes. Shouldn't RA remember the Losties being on the island in 74-77? And shouldn't that have affected his actions when he met them again in 2004-2007? If not, then haven't the Losties already altered time by ending up in the Namaste photo, hence a subsequent change in RA's memories ala Butterfly Effect?

If I made any sense before this, that got me thinking that maybe the entire question we have been deliberating on (Did they or didn't they change time at the hatch) is moot. Perhaps, time or reality had already been altered and the "Incident" was merely Jacob's means of returning the losties to the present to assist him. It just seems to me that forgetting all the other instances when RA has come face to face with the Losties, from the point where Sun showxs him the Pic he should know a hell of a lot more than the bewildered puppet of Flocke. And more so the story would seem to scream that he act on it in some way.

Probably just the ravings of a man going insane waiting for january but, what the hell. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time to watch the show from the beginning, and finish the season 5 finale the hour before the premier. I'm pumped!

Edit* Quick side question, how do I change my title from Gunslinger Apprentice to something else?

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cody44 View Post
    Time to watch the show from the beginning, and finish the season 5 finale the hour before the premier. I'm pumped!

Edit* Quick side question, how do I change my title from Gunslinger Apprentice to something else?
    On an other board I'm on you can edit it under the "Edit Your Details" section. I can't see anything on this board that lets you do that though.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

if you look in the top right hand corner, you will see User Cp. click on this and it will give you the option to change your details. you can only change you title when you have gold membership, but i am not an expert in this, hopefully a mod will be along soon to explain it all in more details

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just PM Matt and tell him what you would like it to say.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently doing this myself. I'm about half-way through season 2 right now, and I'll pick up the season 5 DVD's next Tuesday

I think watching it straight through on DVD is the only way to watch this show!

I can't decide if I'm going to watch season 6 when it's on, or just try to wait until it wraps and get it on DVD. Ah, who am I kissing? I'll watch it when it's on AND buy the DVD's when it's over!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 158 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast