1 6.67%
  • light machine guns

1 6.67%
  • shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 321 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 8008

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Anybody have Mirror's Edge for any platform? I recently played the demo and was thinking about buying it. Is it a buy?
    I got it for the 360 and loved playing it. I say it's a buy. I think I heard that they had some extra levels or something for the PS3 version. I'll have to look and see.
    Thanks for the response Tatts. How long did it take to get through the campaign?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Anybody have Mirror's Edge for any platform? I recently played the demo and was thinking about buying it. Is it a buy?
    I got it for the 360 and loved playing it. I say it's a buy. I think I heard that they had some extra levels or something for the PS3 version. I'll have to look and see.
    Thanks for the response Tatts. How long did it take to get through the campaign?
    It's been a while since I've played it. I would say maybe 12 hours maybe more.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I seriously cannot stop playing Fallout 3. I'm even saving money to get all the expansions.
    The only downside for me is that when it comes to sandbox-style games, I explore constantly. The reason it's a downside to me in this regard is that stupid level cap.

I've barely done any of the main story arc, and I've been capped on 20 for nearly 2 weeks. I know that Broken Steel jumps it to 30, but I still think that's ridiculously low. why not 50, or 99?
    Main Quest Arc

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sig - that's my only complaint regarding Fallout 3, that stupid level cap. Why 20? WHY?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I just upped through to prestige again ( I think it's my 4th time ) in Modern Warfare. Ah, the joy. Of course, now I'm back to no good weapons, but that's half the fun.

( hey, is there an easy way to figure out how many times I've gone through prestige? )

ETA: Oh, I am so totally trading in World At War while I can still get some money for it.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will just guess that the version of Modern Warfare on my cell phone is MUCH MUCH different.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

Probably some minor differences, yes.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's still great to kill, kill, KILL wherever I might be.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

Dude, you gotta get a PS3 and Modern Warfare! You'd love it. And with the MW2 coming out this fall... it will be like a slice of sniping heaven here on Earth.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

PS3 is too expensive for me. I'll just have to stick with IRL sniping for now.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    PS3 is too expensive for me. I'll just have to stick with IRL sniping for now.

Well, keep your eye out for a used one then.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

...or maybe I can snipe someone who owns a PS3.

If you rescue me

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I just upped through to prestige again ( I think it's my 4th time ) in Modern Warfare. Ah, the joy. Of course, now I'm back to no good weapons, but that's half the fun.

( hey, is there an easy way to figure out how many times I've gone through prestige? )

ETA: Oh, I am so totally trading in World At War while I can still get some money for it.
    Actually, you're on your fifth prestige Pam, sixth time through.

My Mood
    Gay

Where did you see this? On the leaderboards?

Where did you see this? On the leaderboards?
    I just have one of those memories and the last time I saw you on there I knew you were about to rank up as you were level 55. I noticed that you have 15 or so days of play time logged in and I've only got about 9 so its all a bit fresher to me.

And I've become addicted to headquarters so I really hope we can play together sometime. Its a really fast paced game mode. I usually use my m4 with red dot and the bandolier, stopping power, and deep impact perks. hellafun.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I might be wrong but i heard that with the new expansions you get ten more. But i have been wrong before. never mind i see you wrote that in there...he he he...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I picked Oblivion back up and have been playing the crap out of that game. Finally made a character I think I'm happy with. One who levels pretty even over all areas both minor and major.

I was planning on getting Fallout 3 WAY back when it first came out but I had other games to beat and no money to get fallout 3 so I kept putting it off. Then a few months ago I read that they will be coming out with a game of the year version that will include all the dlc and the game on one disc for the price of just the game. So I figured I would just wait til that come out in November. I just don't know what system I want to get it on. I might just say fuck it and get it on the PC since you can mod the game. I've never played any real PC game. But watching my friend play Oblivion with mods looks pretty cool.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If you get Fallout 3, DO NOT get if for the PS3 - it has an infinite amount of bugs that can (and sometimes do) ruin the experience. Get it for the PC or 360 if you have the latter.

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

got to play cod4 and cod:waw on the 360 its got a better standerd player ps3 players kinda suck and the shitty controller blows way to small and light even with the duel shock

My Mood
    Gay

Dude - go easy there on busting on the PS3 !!

I have the PS3 and I love it. It's my only gaming platform.

I cannot wait for MW2 on the PS3. I've already pre-ordered.

dr shottie - You should check the thread for the gamer name tags and post yours.

Oh, and I know ryan plays on the PS3 and his K/D ratio rocks !

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

im 1:30 on waw and 1:7 on cod4. im thinking of getting a ps3 but il play cod on 360. dr shottie is my gamertag on 360 as well

Country
    Country Flag

Default call of duty 4 and modern warfare 2

how good are you

Country
    Country Flag

i hope they keep the g36c in modern warfare 2

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ofc, like most of us do, I favor different guns for different maps. The mp5 is my fav for wet works and the one with all the hall ways. The m16 was the one that took me the most time to get use to(I did not like the short burst) but once I did it was by far my fav assult gun. I am a sniper 75% of the time so the r700 and the .50 cal are my all time favorites.

Country
    Country Flag

R700 with digatal camo is amazing.
    m16 is awesome as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 321 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast