Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Billy

Hybrid View

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Do y'all just want me to give the answer and have done with this? I'm beginning to suspect that it isn't executed well and that you may not get it from the clues I've given....

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John_and_Yoko View Post
    Do y'all just want me to give the answer and have done with this? I'm beginning to suspect that it isn't executed well and that you may not get it from the clues I've given....
    No, no, no, no. Good riddles need to percolate. Some of us need to cogitate on it a bit...don't give it away. Sometimes, the answer comes days later...in a meeting or while driving or riding the bus...give it some time.
    Grrr...

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second stanza makes me think of Parliament...the House of Commons for the dunces and the House of Lords for the elitists...

Lament might refer to the "growled like a silly beast." AS in PAR lament. Now what the hell is a Par? ***I was also thinking of camel as in bicameral Parliament...but I think that's way too far outside of the box ***
    Grrr...

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Okay, I won't give it away, then. Thank you for having greater confidence in my riddles than I do.

And yeah, that's not it.

Here's a hint: this is one case where it's fitting and proper that the riddle rhymes....