Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Historical Fiction

Hybrid View

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not big on buying bootleg dvd's, however I do burn original dvd's quite frequently. However, I need to have 300 on original, this director deserves my money for coming up with this visual masterpiece.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm not big on buying bootleg dvd's, however I do burn original dvd's quite frequently. However, I need to have 300 on original, this director deserves my money for coming up with this visual masterpiece.

I don't usually do bootlegs either, but it's a testament of my love for this movie that I had to have it right away. I will buy it again when it comes out though, just to get the deleted scenes and bonus features.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always been a fan of anything by Allan W. Eckert.

These stories to me, are America's mythology. Tecumseh, Daniel Boone, et cetera. Even though it's history, it's unfathomable to me to grasp that this stuff actually happened, especially what happened in my home state Ohio, it feels like it's mythology, even though it's the truth. Anyway, the historical Native Americans and the New Americans who were forever expanding west for a new country, are equal in respect and fascination to read. I just love this stuff!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    I don't usually do bootlegs either, but it's a testament of my love for this movie that I had to have it right away. I will buy it again when it comes out though, just to get the deleted scenes and bonus features.
    Good man, JB.

+ Reply to Thread