Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
I'm the stereotypical girl when it comes to games - I love me some RPGs most of all. FF, Kingdom Hearts, that sort of thing.
Oh Gods! Kingdom Hearts is like some bad fan fiction-turned-game. I mean, honestly? Disney characters mixed with FF characters mixed with original characters? Yuck. The minute I saw Goofy and Donald running around with some girly-boy and Cloud Strife I decided I hated the game. I mean, I saw the storyline, I know it, and I don't like it. Ew.

Aside from that, which is more a rant than anything (and for which I express no appologies, since its my opinion and I am entitled to it) I'm a big Final Fantasy Freak. I've got 4 (American 2, I think), and 5 (American 3, I'm pretty sure), and I had 7, 8, and 9, and now I have 12, as well. (The only ones I hate are X and X-2, which shouldn't exist, because it was supposed to be the final fantasy of that universe.)
I love the Chrono games, too. Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers, and Chrono Trigger. Oh how I love them. <3
Also, the Mana, or Seiken Densetsu series is awesome as hell. My favorite, of course, being Legend of Mana, the unofficial 4th in the series.

Jeez, this is too big a post for me. XD I'll stop here.