Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "You Like It Darker" (2024), new collection

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Thanks for that Bev. I read four or five paragraphs to get a feel for the story but want to hold off until next Tuesday to read it in full. I like the premise and at first glance it has the makings of a good one.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to publication day! It's great that Uncle Stevie is still around. So many of the folks from back in the day are long gone. A great feeling to crack open a new book.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Looking forward to publication day! It's great that Uncle Stevie is still around. So many of the folks from back in the day are long gone. A great feeling to crack open a new book.
    +1
    A nice review at Bloody Disgusting website..https://bloody-disgusting.com/books/...horror-review/.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to a facebook post, the purple WHSmith version has an exclusive 2.5 pages Q&A with Steve
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

It seems there are books with misprinted DJ (misaligned shadow print) on sale and one seller asking $150 on eBay.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    It seems there are books with misprinted DJ (misaligned shadow print) on sale and one seller asking $150 on eBay.
    Now what DUMMY would buy something like that! (blush)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/38702692819...mis&media=COPY

Some dummy did.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/38702692819...mis&media=COPY

Some dummy did.
    He'll probably take a picture and post it when he gets it. (and laugh, and cry, and kiss his bucks goodbye...)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

John F. Kennedy The Great Buchinsky will become famous soon enough

Finished today. Rattlesnakes, Dreamers, The Answer Man and Two Talented Bastids were the standouts for me.

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well some idiot may have bought that but it's not as bad as i dunno about now but when the PS5 1st came out you had idiots selling the empty boxes on E-bay and they said they were empty to be fair and for some reason people were buying those. i dunno why but they were. as for the book i just bought that last night i have not started it just yet i want to finish the Dean Koontz book 1st i'm reading The Door to December it's pretty good so far

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3