Alright, last one of the season. I feel like I climbed Mount Everest watching a horror movie every night. Some nights I was just too tired so I'd fall asleep half way through one only to have to finish it the next night along with watching a whole other one.

My favorites of the bunch. ($$$$) The Final Girls, Hell House LLC, and The Houses October Built. All of which I've enjoyed and watched several times.

Out of the rest ($$$) Triangle, Waxwork, The Children, and Seventh Moon were movies that I was surprised by. They were new to me and I thought they were pretty good.

Leading up to Oct.

31 days of Horror

Halloween Cooldown

Reviews:

Nov 1 Saw II * $$$ Having just watched Saw I figured I'd double up on the franchise. I don't remember seeing this, (although I knew the twist, so maybe I have), and although it wasn't as poignant as the first, I still enjoyed the story and the tie backs to the first.

Nov 2 The Lost * $$$ IMDB doesn't call this horror, yet Psycho is. The main character in this movie is psycho for sure. There's a large body count by the end. It certainly arrested my attention.

Nov 3 Widows Point * $$ Would have fit right in with the USA movies of the 90's. Take that for better or worse.

Nov 4 Insidious: The Red Door * $$$ I've enjoyed the Insidious franchise better than the Conjerverse, and although this didn't blow my mind, it had a better story than The Nun II.

[Disclaimer: These are of course just my opinions]

Past Years