well i finished up London Bridges (2004) #10 of the Alex Cross series a series that he actually still does still write himself i think there's like #30 of those now? from what i've read online a lot of people seem to think the later ones to use my words suck ass. where i got that saying i have no idea it just came to me one day i suppose lol. looking at my post from (2015) i noticed it took me fucking 7 years to read the next Alex Cross book? cause The Big Bad Wolf (2003) is the last one i had read i didn't realize it was back in (2015) cause i think before that in fact i think that same year well according to my post reading Four Blind Mice was that long ago? holy fuck it does not feel that long ago i didn't realize it took me that long to read London Bridges. (2004) well as i said elsewhere it wasn't that great of a book i'd say 3/5. next one i need to read book #11 Mary, Mary (2005) but i'm reading another book currently this one didn't take me 18 years to read like it took me to read London Bridges (2004) sorry putting the year by it is just a habit of mine that's all