Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comic Collections

Hybrid View

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's amazing (or maybe not) how popular culture can affect the value of something, making a comic book or trading card that's worth a buck or two one day increase in value hundreds or thousands of dollars the next day.
    A graded DEADPOOL card like the one in the comic at the left just sold for 5 grand on E-Bay, a totally ridiculous price for a less than one dollar card, including the comic book.
    The WHAT IFs are jumping in value due to the upcoming THOR movie, and because of a character first appearing in the SPIDER-MAN comic, which I never even read.
    The question is, sell 'em or just put 'em back in the box where they've been hidding all these years?

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Man, Cable's such a cool character.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread