Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did Jake know about the fall? How could he?

Hybrid View

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    When he reentered Roland's world it allowed for him to have been at the way station and to have been killed by Roland. It is the moment of discovery. Before that it is Shroedinger's cat both alive and dead at the same time and then upon his reentry into roland's world it allows for him to have been where he had and hadn't before. Yes, he was at the way station, and went under the mountains; but he also didn't. The paradox is negated or resolved by him being pulled by Roland through the door.
    thanks for saying what i meant in a coherent way, and +1 for using schroedinger's cat in your example

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    When he reentered Roland's world it allowed for him to have been at the way station and to have been killed by Roland. It is the moment of discovery. Before that it is Shroedinger's cat both alive and dead at the same time and then upon his reentry into roland's world it allows for him to have been where he had and hadn't before. Yes, he was at the way station, and went under the mountains; but he also didn't. The paradox is negated or resolved by him being pulled by Roland through the door.
    thanks for saying what i meant in a coherent way, and +1 for using schroedinger's cat in your example

Thank you Jayson!

Edit: Oops! And I misspelled Schroedinger. Oh well, I'm gonna' write that one off to working all night.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I know this is off topic but was the cat dead or alive?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

i always assumed it was a hypothetical and that no real kitties were harmed in the formulation of the theory. if he really did it, i have no idea. i do love joke's about changing an outcome through observation though

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

i always assumed it was a hypothetical and that no real kitties were harmed in the formulation of the theory. if he really did it, i have no idea. i do love joke's about changing an outcome through observation though

I'm pretty sure he didn't actually do it.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread