Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Hybrid View

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I've heard from a few people now that I'm Thinking of Ending Things is one of the most depressing, miserable films they've ever watched.

Naturally I'm dying to see it now
    Definitely. So are bears. Doubtlessly.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

We hosted my wife's Girl Scout troop at our house Saturday night for an out door screening of The Sixth Sense - projector and big screen! Very socially distanced for 15 & 16 year olds. They loved it, and I gotta admit is was so much fun to watch this again knowing the ending, and looking for consistencies. A really remarkable film that holds up well. 9/10

+ Reply to Thread