Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
I'm glad to see this. I have the Marvel hardcover editions and stopped buying them when they reverted to paperback only releases. I'm glad Gallery 13 is re-issuing them.

(although, to be honest, I don't care for the actual stories very much, and I doubt whether the volumes themselves will gain value as collectibles)

HBJ
I'm pretty much right there with you. I got the hardcovers up through The Man in Black but never any of the TPBs. The Drawing of the Three is my favorite book in the series, so I can't help but buy the new hardcovers Gallery 13 is releasing, but it's definitely one of those cases where I'm aware I'm collecting something just to collect it and not necessarily for the joy of it. I'm torn between wishing they'd continue the comics (The Waste Lands seems like it could be the most adaptable) and hoping they stop so I don't feel compelled to keep buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
I don't see Bitter Medicine or The Sailor listed yet, but I have to assume that Gallery 13 will reissue those as well.
Still no sign of The Sailor, and Gallery 13's own website doesn't list any of the Drawing of the Three HCs. The back of The Prisoner also only shows the first four books. I know it's crazy times right now, and I'm sure I hope we'll see The Sailor eventually, but it'll definitely trigger my mild OCD if something happens and we end up one hardcover short of a complete set.