Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brady Hartsfield Tech Support Line

Hybrid View

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I forgot about this thread.

Sometimes, when I boot up my PC with Windows 10, a window opens saying it can not connect to Onedrive. I do not even know what Onedrive is, and I would like to know how to stop this window from popping up.
    OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud service, like Dropbox. It is probably set as a startup process. In the Search bar, type Startup Tasks. It will bring you into the Startup Apps page. Just change it and any others you don't want starting at Startup to Off.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I forgot about this thread.

Sometimes, when I boot up my PC with Windows 10, a window opens saying it can not connect to Onedrive. I do not even know what Onedrive is, and I would like to know how to stop this window from popping up.
    OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud service, like Dropbox. It is probably set as a startup process. In the Search bar, type Startup Tasks. It will bring you into the Startup Apps page. Just change it and any others you don't want starting at Startup to Off.
    Thanks! I tried that and it was enabled somehow. I disabled it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread