Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Book Collection: Hunchback Jack

Threaded View

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I recently managed to find a Signed Limited Grant Edition of The Drawing of the Three:

As you can see, the spine of the dustjacket has a slight wave in it from a too-tight Brodart cover, but otherwise the volume is in very good condition. The case has a few scuffs on the back corners, but not bad for a 30 year-old book.

Really pleased to get this. Still looking for a S/L Gunslinger and S/L Wind Through the Keyhole.

HBJ
    Last edited by Hunchback Jack; 04-28-2018 at 08:45 PM.