Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Hybrid View

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    As I have no real collection to add t, just send on my donation and skip my entry. Such a generous gift would be wasted on me.

Thank you, Bill. You are quite the philanderer philanthropist!
    Very kind of you, Jon!!! Tell you what, if you win this thing we'll donate the book for auction during the actual HF fund raiser. What do you think? Cool?

Excellent idea! To be clear... deal with all my entries this way for this event.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    As I have no real collection to add t, just send on my donation and skip my entry. Such a generous gift would be wasted on me.

Thank you, Bill. You are quite the philanderer philanthropist!
    Very kind of you, Jon!!! Tell you what, if you win this thing we'll donate the book for auction during the actual HF fund raiser. What do you think? Cool?

Excellent idea! To be clear... deal with all my entries this way for this event.

"As you wish...." lol

Spoiler:
    I will honor your request however, PM me your address once again, Jon. Santa may have something Non collectible in the bottom of his bag for you!!!!

Spoiler:
    Sigh, I'm such a "Big Kid"!!!! So jazzed that, Merlin IV will be getting a full size, interactive "R2D2" for Xmas this year. My wife forbade it so, I had to exhibit my excitement here!!!! lol lol It carries the "Princess Leia" video message and projects it on the wall and responds to all manner of interactive voice commands and responses!!! Can't wait for him to get it!!! Even at 4 years old he loves Star Wars!!!

Think he'll let, "Grandpa" play with it with him? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill,
    I just sent some money through PP - sorry, I know you don't like it, but I just sold something small here on the website and the money was there. An easy transfer. Please let me know when you get it and add me to your list. This is a great thing you are doing.
    Best, Greg (yup, Red Sox Greg)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Hey Bill,
    I just sent some money through PP - sorry, I know you don't like it, but I just sold something small here on the website and the money was there. An easy transfer. Please let me know when you get it and add me to your list. This is a great thing you are doing.
    Why wouldn't I like it? Less money to spend at Fenway!!! LOL

List updated!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill,

Yuuup!

Bill is a great guy!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill,

Yuuup!

Bill is a great guy!

lol Thanks, but I am sure there are many that would disagree!!! lol It ain't about me anyhow, it's about the spirit of the season, doing something nice for someone else and helping out those less fortunate that matters. Seriously!! Don't forget, David at betts is a co-conspirator!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread