Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

Threaded View

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default TheDarkTower.org Gathering 2008

Plans are being made for a get together for members and staff of TheDarkTower.com
    We are going to LAS VEGAS!
    The party starts Friday October 17th, 2008 and will continue into Monday October 20th.
    Preliminary plans have most people staying 2 nights (Friday and Saturday), although some are coming earlier and some are staying longer.
    I myself plan on staying at The Monte Carlo. Rooms in Vegas range in price from very cheap to very expensive, but almost always are more on Friday and Saturday nights.
    Here is a site that lists the Top 10 Hotels by price, pools, etc.
    Link
    We have yet to decide on an official time and place for all to meet, and that will be a source of discussion here. It would seem that Saturday evening would be the time when anyone and everyone who is coming would be available, but again, that is open for discussion.
    Let the discussion, and the parties begin!

EDIT:
    Currently committed to attend as of 10/09/08:

Erin

Hannah

maerlyn

Matt & Dora

Randall Flagg and lovely Wife

Daghain and DBF

Feverishparade

boehmke

Wizardsrainbow

oy-the-brave

Patrick

rjeso
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 10-09-2008 at 03:31 PM.