Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
i cried when Rose had too much of the tardis in her (series 1 of the new lot)
and then again when i watchd it on confidential - they played snow patrol run in the background while she did the whole 'i see everything' speech. (sad but true fact, because of that clip i used Run for my first dance at my wedding)
That is absolutely fucking brilliant, candy! Honestly that sounds like something i'd probably do! Ever since The Sound of Drums, I've definitely been saving Voodoo Child for a special occasion, that's for sure!

Whilst i didn't cry at the end of The Parting of the Ways, i felt SO emotional at no. 9's death. I mean his death was a hellava way to go, and has to be one of the most emotional regenerations ever!

Gotta admit that it just felt so weird when he changed. One minute i was feeling so sad at knowing that we'd probably never see 9 ever again, and then the next...

"New teeth. That's weird!"

I just instantly knew that this guy was gonna be BRILLIANT!

Spoiler:
Does make me wonder how I'm gonna feel about 10's death, though. Since 2005 he's been the Doctor, and i got emotional over a guy who only spent 3 months as the Doctor, so i dread to think how wrecked i'm gonna feel at losing 10!