any fans on here? i see there was one thread about collecting his books but not a thread that i could find about discussing his books weather you like or hate him.

i've always thought he was a great writer but i haven't read that many of his books, i've been writing a list of books because if you go online it never has them in order at all it has his stand alone novels in one section and none his series in another section, his website doesn't have them but Koontz is kind enough to tell you which ones are out of print at least. well i own i think #38 or #39 of his books some on hardback and some on paperback. anyways, i've only read i think #5 of his books and those are in really no particular order i don't remember which order i read than to be honest but i'm putting them in the order they came out in,

and they are, 1. The Mask (1981) a really awful book that feels like he lost the last chapter and said fuck it why bother i'm done with it with the way it ends.

2. The House of Thunder (1982) i remember for a good portion of the book i really was into it and enjoying the hell out of it and than it slowly start to fall apart and i hated the ending.

3. Strangers (1986) a Brilliant book i really loved this one and i've read it a few times a friend in High school Koontz was her favorite author i haven't seen her since as i switched schools the following year i think? anyways, she loved this book and well i read it and loved it.

4. Cold Fire (1991) i do not remember anything about it in fact i forgot i even read it until i found a list i had written of books of his i've read and this was on it but i do remember hating the ending to that one too

5. Sole Survivor (1997) i fucking loved this one so much so that i read it the only one of his that i read when it first came out i believe, that i gave it to my mom to read and she loved it. she never reads him either nor has she since read him after that one.

i'm not reading The Bad Place (1990) i am not sure i'm gonna read this one yet i'm #36 pages into it and i have no fucking clue what the hell is going on cause it feels like i started a book where i'm halfway through it but i'm hoping that will soon stop