Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Jack Mort

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Jack Mort

Hi everyone,

Nick here. Thought I would post a few photos. Mostly DT but a few others. Lots of BCE, a few S/L but not DT I/II/III.

Just starting to collect...anyway I love to jump when I'm able, so here goes!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah ha! And......how do I post photos? Help, help!! Auntie 'Em! There's a twister!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Um, first you have to host them somewhere that they can be accessed by a URL. In the couple that I have posted, I used ImageShack (free) and there are others.

Once you've uploaded and have the web address you can use the icons above your text box to Insert Image. It will ask you for the URL, paste in where the picture is at, and violá.

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great, thank you!! I've never used those services, but I'll go an investigate immediately. Give me about forty-three years and I'll have something up. lol

ps Your photo is amazing. And it's making me wet my pants.

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

And thanks again to TCCBodhi for the tech help!

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gahhh! Curse you, Image Shack! I marked my photo as "public" but my link appears broken! Or is it just my browser? Curses!!

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

ah there we are. Well I wasn't going to post that one. Not much SK in it. I've got the hang now, though!

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew!! All done!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King - Lovecraft and Tolkien!
    That's one nice set of books, Nick!!

sk

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the same thing. Also Confederacy of Dunces and Silence Of The Lambs are great.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Raymond Carver too!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

House of Leaves is one of my favorites. Mark Z. Danielewski wrote one of my favorite (House of Leaves) and one one of my least favorite (Only Revolutions) books ever. I love the DT S/Ls; I've been able to stay away because I know that I'll never have the DT I, but I do love those double volume sets.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, House of Leaves was fantastic too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE Collection !!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

HOUSE OF LEAVES is awesome. The collection is looking good so far, can't wait to see the rest!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a great collection! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everybody!!! I'm so glad I posted!! I have some more that are fun, but I think would post them elsewhere (they're not SK?). I think I saw another part of the forum for non-DT or non-SK related....

Anyway thanks again to everyone! And House of Leaves is sooooo awesome!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also like your pictures. SILENCE OF THE LAMBS (SOOOOO much better than the movie!), was one of the few books I've read (THE STAND of course included in that group), that I only put down because I HAD to get some sleep.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I know - Silence is actually a really, really good book! I can't figure out what Harris was missing in the rest of his books. I first read it when it came out (I think I was fourteen or so) and then years later I saw a newspaper ad for the movie and completely freaked out! I think the movie does a pretty good job, but if anyone else here likes the movie - check out the booK!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Mr. Mort,
    Nice to see a new collection !
    keep em coming

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Cook! Love that photo by the way!

Nick

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jack, just because some of your items are not King-related doesn't mean you can't put them here in your thread. Look at the needful things thread, for example.

John

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John. That's what I was curious about. I have just two or three more photos I'll post tomorrow. Have I mentioned how great this site is??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast