Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Contest#6 - Aileen Ritter!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest#6 - Aileen Ritter!

Here's a little chance to stretch your artistic legs. An article on Aileen can be found here.

This will give you a starting place, but you can take off in any direction you'd like - just please read the Contest Posting Guidelines before submitting your entry, and have fun!

Contest will be open until March 10, 2008.
    Last edited by Daghain; 03-02-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Changed contest ending date - 2nd and final extension

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Anyone? Bueller?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i can't paint people but i am hoping some others do [mike beck i'm talking to you!!!!!]

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in on this one...still working on it though

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Daggers, could I get a weeks extension on this one? I was quite busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to finish off my picture.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it! Contest will now end March 3, 2008.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Anyone besides Lisa working on this one?

Gunslinger Apprentice aurora is on a distinguished road aurora's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta pass on this one as I mentioned else where but I'm all in on ones after this one. Spoken just to let you know people do care for these challenges (heck its more then half the reason I finally went from just reading in ghost mode to posting.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't do people
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I can't do people
    What do you 'do' then!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Do I need to extend this for anyone?

Gunslinger Apprentice boehmke is on a distinguished road boehmke's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Yes please

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, me too please!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'll up it for a week. That's the max extension.

Contest will now end March 10, 2008.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Contest ends today. Anyone in this one or shall I shelve it for a later day?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah nuts - sorry, I'm still not ready!! Mines still in sketch form, I've just been really busy lately!

Whatever you think is best Daggers

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

sorry, I'd love to do one for this but I have neither the talent nor the time.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If you won't be too bummed about it, Lisa, I can shelve it and rerun it later.

Gunslinger Apprentice boehmke is on a distinguished road boehmke's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

My computer died on Sat night. Something about being on and having it switch for the time change F'd up one of my drives. So I spent all day Sunday fixing it. I can still do one with or without a contest if you want Dag. Just lemme know

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me see what Lisa says. Most likely I can just put this one back into the rotation at a later date.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to go ahead and shelve this one for another day. If any of you are working on anything, hang onto it and we'll revisit this one in the future.