Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168
Results 4,176 to 4,177 of 4177

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I agree with you Frank!
    As for posting pictures of the illustrations, if I decide to take the shrink-wrap off I will, but I have an aversion to doing that, for some psychotic reason.
    Speaking of psychotics, I FINALLY managed to win an auction for a Bloch proof I've been after for some time, ROBERT BLOCH'S PeaSighChose!

https://i.imgur.com/rdi0CFn.jpeg
    Pretty cool !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Jeremy!

Finally snagged a first UK hardcover of THE FALL, the sequel to THE SPRING and the precursor to THE WINTER:

https://i.imgur.com/znF8pY4.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168