Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(french IT mass paperback eds on ebay.com :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-set-It-...item2a08e68877 )

Really nice @Carlos!
    THere is also a facsimile of signature on it! Very very nice! First i hear of!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

John F. Kennedy snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

These are South Korean covers for "Different Seasons".

In South Korea, this version of "Different Seasons" was published as 2 volumes.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely!
    Paperbacks or hardcovers?

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Lovely!
    Paperbacks or hardcovers?

sk
    These are paperbacks.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

6 older Stephen King German softcovers:
    Im Morgengrauen, Der Gesang der Toten, Der Fornit -Sceleton Crew in 3 parts,
    Augen Des Drachen -Eyes of the Dragon
    Brennen muß Salem -Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

I call them, the EYES series

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

cool i can see why you call them that

Country
    Country Flag

These are South Korean covers for "Danse Macabre".

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Most interesting. I suppose the book isn't available in North Korea.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I doubt they've even heard of Stephen King in North Korea.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Default Never in North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Most interesting. I suppose the book isn't available in North Korea.
    Stephen King books are not available in North Korea.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen the Polish reprints being published by Prószyński i S-ka? They have been issuing new editions of SK's books all with cover art by Vincent Chong (contributor to the limited edition of FDNS - A Good Marriage). I really like Vincent's art style and a couple of the small presses I custom use him frequently for other work as well. I intend to start collecting them soon, but have not done so yet, so all of these photos are from Mr. Chong's blog.

Cycle of the Werewolf

Black House

The Talisman (this one is one of my favorites - I think it captures the essence of the story perfectly with everyone having twinners besides Jack)

Under the Dome

There are also a ton more at this Polish fan site including the rough initial sketches and finished pieces.
    http://www.stephenking.pl/roz_galeri...ng_szkice.html

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, those are nice.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like those. Thanks for sharing.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your welcome! I just wish they were offered in hardcover, if I'm reading the Polish right, it appears they are all soft. Oh well. I guess they'll be cheaper to collect!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a link when surfing the homepage with Google Chrome to convert the page to English. Very slick. It doesn't seem to be available with Firefox.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to try Chrome for a while anyway, now I have good incentive!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chrome is quite good.
    It's quick and light. I use it as a 2nd browser, but the fact that we cannot add search-engine at the top right corner like Firefox is annoying. And from a webmarketer point of view there are things that are annoying (ie : not seeing the page title at the top). The translator that RF mention can be very useful for someone that doesnt understand a second language.
    Chrome is a lot better than internet explorer...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ...Chrome is a lot better than internet explorer...
    I'm sure THAT's the truth! I've been using FF for a few years now and actually just found an add on called FoxLingo that is working really great for auto-translating a variety of webpages. All you have to do is right click on any page and select a language (which it can also auto-detect if you are not sure where you are).

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love all that artwork by Vincent Chong! I wish they would use them in English editions of those books.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ...Chrome is a lot better than internet explorer...
    I'm sure THAT's the truth! I've been using FF for a few years now and actually just found an add on called FoxLingo that is working really great for auto-translating a variety of webpages. All you have to do is right click on any page and select a language (which it can also auto-detect if you are not sure where you are).
    Good to know, thanks!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In februari the Dutch will be getting a translation of Blockade Billy and Morality.
    To be unique it's gonna be "Morality with the bonusstory Blockade Billy". So, just the other way around as the Scribner edition.

Morality is translated as "Eenmalige zonde".... ("One-off sin").

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    In februari the Dutch will be getting a translation of Blockade Billy and Morality.
    To be unique it's gonna be "Morality with the bonusstory Blockade Billy". So, just the other way around as the Scribner edition.

Morality is translated as "Eenmalige zonde".... ("One-off sin").
    Interesting, I like the switch. Might as well, since Morality was almost half the book in the first place. And I also like the translation of the title.

Country
    Country Flag

Good news for the NL!

Country
    Country Flag

The polish King calendar made by Darek Kocurek is now available :

http://stephenking.pl/serwis_sklepik...z5.html?ref=nf

Country
    Country Flag

the calendar is BOTH in polish & english!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast