Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The french canadian edition of CELL has a different cover than the french book :
    on the left, the canadian (based on the american cover), then the french, then the american cover

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This Dallas '63 cover is from Darek Kocurek.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

OK, here's one for the books (pun intended):

>>> Read the whole story

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know Shannon is going to buy the copy that is mentioned in the article (I checked it and it's still for sale). It will make a good match with his '75 Dutch copy of 'Salem's Lot

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The image makes me think of Kelly McGillis from the Top Gun era.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I do want it ... And I found the listing. It's still for sale ... $22 ... it's a paperback though ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Buy it. Don't buy it. $22 ... free shipping ... Buy it. Don't buy it ... Oh. Wait.

Payday is tomorrow.

And ... I'm buying it.

Filled out the debit card info and the address and then ... wait. Why would I pay $22 for a foreign paperback? I balk at paying $5 for an unimportant foreign paperback. Not buying it.

Here is the listing:
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...Do%2Biluminado

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a daily question for myself, when checking ebay: buying, not buying

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Metro poster for the release in mass paperback of UNDER THE DOME (about 2 years after the normal release.. which is usually a year behind the USA)

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Formidable
    Did you take it from the wall? LOL

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is nice. Time to buy a black hoodie, and a pry bar.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

JAPAN

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the IT editions!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Most (not all, there are some exceptions) of the Japanese King covers are quite nice.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Christine on the back cover of the T.

Country
    Country Flag

Those japanese covers are really nice!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The cover reminds me of Anne McCaffrey/Michael Whelan .
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful artwork.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some Russian covers here: http://vk.com/album-23065467_169472902

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

To expensive.... but nice...
    Stephen King: ES (1990) Sonderedition vom Heyne Verlag
    CUT-OUT cover

http://www.ebay.de/itm/230963677558?...84.m1423.l2649

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    To expensive.... but nice...
    Stephen King: ES (1990) Sonderedition vom Heyne Verlag
    CUT-OUT cover

http://www.ebay.de/itm/230963677558?...84.m1423.l2649
    I love this book since i saw a picture of KIng with this book in Bev's book!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast