Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Hybrid View

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chrome is quite good.
    It's quick and light. I use it as a 2nd browser, but the fact that we cannot add search-engine at the top right corner like Firefox is annoying. And from a webmarketer point of view there are things that are annoying (ie : not seeing the page title at the top). The translator that RF mention can be very useful for someone that doesnt understand a second language.
    Chrome is a lot better than internet explorer...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ...Chrome is a lot better than internet explorer...
    I'm sure THAT's the truth! I've been using FF for a few years now and actually just found an add on called FoxLingo that is working really great for auto-translating a variety of webpages. All you have to do is right click on any page and select a language (which it can also auto-detect if you are not sure where you are).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ...Chrome is a lot better than internet explorer...
    I'm sure THAT's the truth! I've been using FF for a few years now and actually just found an add on called FoxLingo that is working really great for auto-translating a variety of webpages. All you have to do is right click on any page and select a language (which it can also auto-detect if you are not sure where you are).
    Good to know, thanks!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In februari the Dutch will be getting a translation of Blockade Billy and Morality.
    To be unique it's gonna be "Morality with the bonusstory Blockade Billy". So, just the other way around as the Scribner edition.

Morality is translated as "Eenmalige zonde".... ("One-off sin").

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    In februari the Dutch will be getting a translation of Blockade Billy and Morality.
    To be unique it's gonna be "Morality with the bonusstory Blockade Billy". So, just the other way around as the Scribner edition.

Morality is translated as "Eenmalige zonde".... ("One-off sin").
    Interesting, I like the switch. Might as well, since Morality was almost half the book in the first place. And I also like the translation of the title.

+ Reply to Thread