Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 973 of 973 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 971 972 973
Results 24,301 to 24,316 of 24316

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!! Always enjoy meeting up with you guys when we do!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pic - looks like it was a great time all around!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was up there Thursday. Well, more precisely, I was stuck in the hell that is Denver I-25 traffic trying to get up to Boulder to pick our son from college for the summer. 2 hours and 10 minutes to drive 98 miles, just stupid. Hopefully you got to take in a Giants-Rockies game!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I did get to see a game. Unfortunately for me, after the Giants beat the Rockies two games in a row, the game I attended The Rockies crushed the Giants 9-1.

I must say the ballpark is beautiful, and was very easy to access in a wheelchair.

Traveler just_boomme is on a distinguished road

Been quite a while since I dropped in, thought I'd pass through and say howdy.
    Who all is going to King Con in October?
    Jerome?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm definitely going. So is David from Betts, many others from here but I'm not sure if you know them.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

correct. I will be there

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

(L-R) Bill Bender (RIP), Terry (sir_boome), Jerome (Randall Flagg)

Terry is showing his Scooby Doo underwear at the King signing in Austin Texas for the SK book Revival circa 2014:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

George @ Colorado Springs. Circa September 24, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm definitely going. So is David from Betts, many others from here but I'm not sure if you know them.
    Yeah, I already have my plane tickets paid for and reserved a King suite. Really looking forward to seeing ya'll again. Maybe we can all do dinner again.
    Hard to believe it's been going on 9-10 years since the signing in Maine. Time flies.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

You guys Shoudl check our KingCon website. Lotta guests being announced lately and a huge one yesterday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Terry, good to hear from you again, I've tried to contact you a few times over the years. I'll be going. Haven't made hotel or plane reservations yet. Hope to finally meet you. (and everyone else too!)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Terry, good to hear from you again, I've tried to contact you a few times over the years. I'll be going. Haven't made hotel or plane reservations yet. Hope to finally meet you. (and everyone else too!)
    It'll be cool meeting you too. I actually passed through Waco a few weeks ago, stopped to have lunch with my sister in Woodway for a couple of Hours.
    I was on my way back from Dallas after picking up the signed Comics Review that had just bankrupted me.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Terry. Super rare item(s) that are rarely seen.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on your awesome acquisition, Terry! It is in a great home.

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Met Matt (Lot Guy) and his wife at The Rio Grande in Denver for dinner last night.

Jerome/Matt,

Very nice picture! Glad you had a nice time, too.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 973 of 973 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 971 972 973