Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Magical Question: wtf?!

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ka-mai View Post
    Although I don't see a snake in there.

I remember Surge. Haven't seen it in ages.
    They have a little spiky thingy near their foot that is venomous, I think that's where the snake part comes in but I could be wrong.

Wtf is up with people who talk on those blue tooth things while looking at the person standing next to them. My boss does that, and then when I can't see the thing and am like, "what are you saying?!" he's like "EMILY YOU CANNOT TALK TO ME WHILE I'M ON THE PHONE." What. The. Fuck.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

take a Katana to him as well.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bluetooth headsets are the devil. My friend always tries to use his when he talks to me, with the one big problem that I can't hear him worth a damn. Also the weirdness of having someone talk to seemingly thin air or yourself.

Tell your boss he's a moron, or just stop answering him and say, "I'm sorry, I thought you were talking on your Bluetooth."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The first time I ever saw someone with one of those bluetooth things I'd never heard of them. I thought it was a really well dressed homeless crazy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I can't tell you how many times I've walked by someone and thought they were speaking to me, and then when you go to answer them or look in their direction they give you a weird look.
    WTF is up with that. They're the one that's talking into thin air, not me.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly...if you're gonna insist on walking around talking to yourself I'm sorry, but that gives ME the right to look at YOU like a nut...not vice versa.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

EXACTLYx2. What makes it worse is that he checks me out a lot (he's old enough to be my granddad, fun). Walking by him just sucks. He's either confusingly talking on his bluetooth while checking me out, talking to me, or not talking at all and checking me out. It gives me anxiety.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

then what you do is place hidden cameras around you. then you record him "checking you out". compile the videos. sue. Get Rich. Never work again.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I really should do that. Or I could kick him in the balls, stomp on his bluetooth, run out of the building screaming and never look back. Wait, what? Who said that?

but then HE can sue YOU

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

or you could tell him oh yeah, baby I've been fantasizing about your wrinkly geriatric ass. Then laugh in his face while holding back vomiting.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't and he wouldn't, he owns the business with my uncle. It would however, cause some akwardness at family parties.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    or you could tell him oh yeah, baby I've been fantasizing about your wrinkly geriatric ass. Then laugh in his face while holding back vomiting.
    that was simultaneously hilarious and disgusting

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, next time you catch him staring at you, just turn around, give him a raised eyebrow, and say in a sarcastic voice, "can I help you?"

That ought to cool his jets.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    that was simultaneously hilarious and disgusting
    Thank you! *bows*

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

these are great ideas, I'll test a few out tomorrow and tell you guys how they went! haha

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or you could tell your uncle he's a pervert?

I know, not as interesting, but maybe more practical.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I could, but I'm planning on leaving there soon, and he's planning on retiring, so why cause problems? In the mean time, at least I'll have some awkward but probably funny stories for you guys?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Only you can determine when a line has been crossed. If you don't feel like you are in any kind of danger, then I guess that's a good plan.

crazy cat lady ksmithcats is on a distinguished road ksmithcats's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Why tf is it that the thing that is in my way constantly for two weeks disappears into thin air the instant that I finally need it? There is some sort of wicked little faerie in my house doing this to me because I'm too young for early onset dementia and I have a reasonable system of organization.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh! I hate it when that happens, too.
    Betcha' ten bucks you'll find it just when you decide you don't need it anymore.

And sorry about the sexual harassment, Tempus. Maybe you should wink at him or something. He'd probably freak out and become too nervous to go anywhere near you again.
    Maybe.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ka-mai View Post
    Bluetooth headsets are the devil.
    I only use mine when I'm driving. Wired headsets are ok but the damn cord gets in my way more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Hey, Does anybody remember Surge?

We used to drink this in high school all the time. We nicknamed it Sludge for some reason.

Now they make Vault. It's pretty much the same thing.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Just thought of another thing:

A month-and-a-half ago or so I bought this air freshener for my car:

I was super excited, so I put it in the car as soon as I could.
    When I did, though, I stopped for a second, and I thought, Wtf?! Vanilla scented?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast